• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FM100 Spin on fuel filter

Cory1337

20201231_162753.jpg
I purchased the fm100 kit from Napa.
Filter/ base # 4913
Primer pump #4921
Settling bowl #4924
5 micron filter #600159

As a warning the filter that comes with the 4913 base from Napa is a 150 micron filter. I was unable to find the base with a 5 micron filter from Napa.

Used some 1in square tubing to space the filter away from the firewall, bolt holes lined up great. If I were to do it again I think I would like to add a pressure gauge fore and aft the filter to gauge how often it needs changed.

Cory1337

How much did that primer help with bleeding the air out of the fuel system?
Works great. It saves a lot of cranking to get fuel flowing. I do still unplug the red wire and do a 5 second crank, plug in red wire and she starts right up. Really worked get when I replaced the rubber lines by the fuel tank. Was able to prime up to the filter and she fired right up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks