• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Fmtv wheel studs

jack/ny

Do you have the part number from NAPA? I went there and they couldn’t find a match.
Have them pull the book out with wheel studs. It took my guy some time to find the right one, I think I left the one I brought in. The one he found was maybe 1/8” shorter than the original. They did have to order it, only took a day or two.

Jack

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Have them pull the book out with wheel studs. It took my guy some time to find the right one, I think I left the one I brought in. The one he found was maybe 1/8” shorter than the original. They did have to order it, only took a day or two.

Jack
Those are wheel studs that are at napa. Not beadlock studs on the wheel. Only certain distributors sell those

Maybe a moderator can adjust the title to be more specific. FMTV wheel beadlock studs would probably be accurate as that is what the OP was looking for. Not studs for the truck

Last edited:

jack/ny

Those are wheel studs that are at napa. Not beadlock studs on the wheel. Only certain distributors sell those

Maybe a moderator can adjust the title to be more specific. FMTV wheel beadlock studs would probably be accurate as that is what the OP was looking for. Not studs for the truck
I got the beadlock studs at NAPA.

gringeltaube

Staff Member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
These might work if you grind the needed flat spots? Wheel Studs
That link shows 7/16" studs. But we need 5/8"...

NAPA # 641-3141 (Post 28 ) is equivalent to GM #15725051. Some dimensions and vehicle application can be seen here...
Those are not the same as the stock FMTV wheel studs, but may eventually fit - after some grinding. (I'm not sure; never done it, myself...)

Last edited:

charlesmann

Seems questionable at best. With a childish comment like that, it's amazing that they've even dropped...

I was going to offer you a couple studs out of a bent wheel I had....AND enough new nuts to do all those wheels, since I have about 1200 new ones. AND they would've been all for the cost of shipping. But hey, you can spend your money now fool. Maybe Memphis can find you a towbar so you can drag that foot out of your mouth. D@mn youngin's and their mouths...

View attachment 777993

I know this is kind of an old thread. But do you by chance have a couple studs and nuts left? i looked at what my local napa offered, and the stud and nut didn't seem to match with what i had in my hand.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks