• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

FOUND! Stolen M939 out of Monroe Washington

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you people even READ before you post?

Jesuchristo!

I must have posted 8,246.3 times already that I talked to the owner AND THE FRONT AXLE WAS ENGAGED!

He should not have left it engaged, clearly his fault...

Did he at least leave a -10TM in the glove box?

:doghead:

rhurey

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The whole acceptance people have (Even while wishing it were otherwise) of people stealing and other anti-social behaviors is frustrating.

It doesn't have to be like that, but people tolerate it, so we get it. And tolerating includes continuing to elect people who write weak laws so there's no real penalty for stealing. But penalty if you do anything about it.

74M35A2

Do you people even READ before you post?

Jesuchristo!

I must have posted 8,246.3 times already that I talked to the owner AND THE FRONT AXLE WAS ENGAGED!
We can read, listen, all of that. Doesn't mean I believe it. Why are the rears dug down to dirt and the fronts still atop of snow? Fronts have more weight on them when empty, at least one of the two of them should be deeper than the rears.

dmetalmiki

Sad to see how little it takes to get these stuck. Worked out in this case though. Looks like the front was not engaged, but, doesn't matter now. Glad they get it back, doesn't always go that way.

Don't you just wish you could have been there when he jumped inside....
Not really, Had that happen. One of my securities is the the isolator switch #2. (ON when vehicle left) So, when the ignition master is turned on..HOOOOOOWWL!!! as the Carson AND the whelen open up!..That GET'S attention..it got mine at an event..we ran to the truck..and here is this 'old' chap climbing down! DO?..A rebuke.. (now reckon this please).
Ex miltary...and..(MORE than) 'off his trolley'. Did I KNOW he had past stress issues, (by another name). I did after we had spoken a (LONG) while.

Wrecker owners. Leave the AIR OPERATED CLUTCH OPEN,

Last edited:

acme66

I put a key switch in mine and will put it in gear if I am going to leave it. Might not confuse a military guy for long but sure to mess with anyone else. Sometimes I spend longer than I care to admit trying to figure out why it will not start. 925a1

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

WYomer

I leave my air tanks petcocks open too. I figure if they want it that will give me 10 extra minutes before they figure out its not building air. I have the TMG locking door handles too but really its still a soft top.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks