• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Full air ride crew cab

ccequipment

Since you guys like seeing pictures like I do, I thought I would post some pics of the truck I am working on right now. Its another crew cab I am putting full air ride front and rear and air ride Bostrom seats with 16.00-R20's.

Attachments

ccequipment

The donor cab was form a SS member who traded the truck in on another, we parted it out. He wanted me to take good care of it for him:wink:
I may send a pic to the VFD before and after they might get a kick out of it

ccequipment

I have already 4 linked the rear, I am just putting a single axle under the back, I will post some pics later. The bags only give you about 1" of lift at ride height to give you a nice ride. I have lifted it an addtional 5" via blocking the bag plates up. So we should be sitting about 6" higher over stock plus with 52" tires its going to be up there. I am going to be putting a dump valve in the cab to let the air off to lower the truck down some. Still got to figure how to get in. :smile:

mudguppy

it is on my truck, but i wish i had 8". (don't we all?)

on moderate articulation combined with partial steer, the outer lugs bite into the lower rear fender corner and J-pipe. i have re-centered HEMTT wheels.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks