• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Full air ride crew cab

mudguppy

"... and the windows seal up like original."

some people might think that's a good thing. deuce owners realize that it isn't.

ApopkaFL

Banned
I found some seats out of a mini van that I am going to use. The front seats both have double rest arms and seats have electric motors and the rear bench seat has double rest arms as well with center seat fold down cup holder.

timass1

I was just thinking of that, airbags all around. Its amazing I think of it and Clinton makes it a reality. Hey Clinton if you ever need a brain storming session for some new concepts send me a pm. Keep up the good work and as soon as the state lottery check clears I'll take it. Just need to repower it with a Cummings @ around 500hp. I know you said if ain't broke don't fix it but you got to admit 500hp in that wow!!! yet another fine job. Let us know how it rides, maybe some pics of the suspension articulation.

daddy2

Clinton,
I've seen a few of your builds on e-bay. very nice work. I hope my rv conversion comes out half as nice as your trucks. I didn't take any offence to the extreme off road thing concidering my thread was extreme rv from m36 HA HA. I promise to take my rv off road.

Dave08

Clinton,
Great work! I am doing something similar but I am a novice and need to ask questions. I am doing a 4 link rear with air bags and the truck will run on 53" tires. My question is about the mounting of the air bags. I need to have at least 8 inches of lift and I am using the Firestone Air Spring part number 9083 to give me the lift. How do I figure out where to mount the air bags; i.e. the lower air bag mounting plate on the top of the axle housing and the upper mounting plate welded to the frame but at what height? Can you assist in this matter? I was also looking at your set up for the front and really like it and that would solve my front end lift problems as well. Did you completely fabricate the 4 link set up yourself?

Your comments and help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Dave08