• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Full air ride crew cab

ccequipment

The multi fuel engines are fine, with a little help they have plenty of power and will last a long time as long as you take care of them and don't red line them out. If it ain't broke don't fix it. More power will create more problems. If you have a blowen motor than it might be feasible to change out to a diffrent one. But when you can get a good used take out muti fuel for $1000 why go to the trouble.

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Very NICE!! I have seen a LOT of very creative way on this site to modify a Deuce and some done really nice but you have engineered (Yes i used that word) this one in ways I have not seen before the results are just about astounding to me how beautiful this has turned out, I have a few clues how much time you have into this creation and the end resutl of your labors is really somthing to be proud of the truck is awesome, you did a very very nice job!
KK

hilton850

looks like a wicked nice rig and I bet it will ride a lot better than the original spring suspension. I was curious about the steering because here in Maine we have to keep the mechanical connection to be "street legal." I'd be interested to know how it handles...in particular, how much body roll there is when driving around a corner with the air ride.

Probably apples and oranges comparing a bobbed deuce with a Peterbilt, but we have a Peterbilt truck with air ride on the rear and that truck leans much more in the corners and on crowned roads than the Mack trucks we own with springs all around. That being said, the Peterbilt is the one I'd rather drive because it does ride so much better...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks