• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ga TOOOOOOOOOO WI

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Well tomorrow morning EARLY I'll be driving HendersonJ's deuce to WI, Jim thought I'd be a good candidate for a driver because I have been known to make MVs fly in the past (hoping for 80+ MPH, who cares that it is a 1/2 loaded 40+ year old truck)( might even reach 88 mph)

We should have enough members from GA. to WI. that there would be a recovery point every 10 miles along the route, not that I will needed it, it is easier to have you look up the route on map quest then I try to type it out and I don't know how to download or link to the site.

The route is 998.81 miles from hendrix rd., rock mount ga. to galesville wi. about 16 hours

SO with the above said, sure would appreciate it if the was some members that might be in a position to help if needed, would post or pm with contract info
THANK you

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Dang it Ron!!!
Watch that flying duce stuff!! :cookoo:
You know the landoll is gonna be loaded heavy when we follow your six! Won't be room for a deuce with busted "wings"roflroflroflrofl

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
If I can to 88, then things will get REAL interesting, not sure what, where, or when the new LZ will be, now that would be an ADVENTURE

Jimma

We will be thinking about you on the journey. Thinking is the key word, not really wishing to be with you.:) My butt is sore from just driving my deuce 190 miles yesterday. Anyway we will pray that you have a safe journey helping another SS member.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Ron,

I'll text you to make sure you made it there.

rofl

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just talked to Ron. He is just about to cross into KY. Truck is running good, but is leaking a little oil from rear main (wouldn't you know I donated my new rear main seal to CARNAC's truck). Anyway, he is adding oil and pressing on. More to follow.:driver:

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Just talked to Ron. He is just about to cross into KY. Truck is running good, but is leaking a little oil from rear main (wouldn't you know I donated my new rear main seal to CARNAC's truck). Anyway, he is adding oil and pressing on. More to follow.:driver:
BTW hndersonj...didn't you and maccus tell me the cold weather is over by May up there??
What's this 38 degree crap I'm hearing from the fellers in chat??
Now i gotta find my longjohns and parka again:x:x:x

Attachments

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
BTW hndersonj...didn't you and maccus tell me the cold weather is over by May up there??
What's this 38 degree crap I'm hearing from the fellers in chat??
Now i gotta find my longjohns and parka again:x:x:x
38 degrees is warm.[thumbzup] Ron is right at 500 miles so far. He figures he'll go to around 1800 CST. That should easily put him at around 700 miles today.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks