• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Ga TOOOOOOOOOO WI

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You keep talking like that, I will have 3 trucks on the side of the road, mid-IL.:roll:
Actually, I just realized you might not know who-is-who... Ron (73M819) is in the dropside. Papabear is/will be, in the Landoll bringing the last 3 trucks. (PS, it's warm there now) SHHH.....:jumpin:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
temp

It really should be Ok. 56 by mid day Tuesday, then lows are 47-49 and highs in mid 60s. I'll bet we hit 70 Wednesday. Your timing could not be better!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
weather

I will update my avatar in the morning to reflect your stance on the weather.

Also, Squeak is in Mexico for the week. I don't know where he wants the trucks?????? Maybe leave me a tow bar so I can move them?

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
[QUOTE=AMX;839001]So how many people know the year and make of the Beverly hill billies truck???[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna guess 12 people know??rofl

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
It's a 1921 Oldsmobile. It now resides at:
Ralph Foster Museum

Address:Cultural Court, Point Lookout, MODirections:US Hwy 65 to Hollister, which is just south of Branson. Exit west onto Main St. and follow the signs for the College of the Ozarks. Ask for directions to the Museum at the gate, or simply follow Opportunity Ave., make a left at the field house onto Cultural Court, drive to the end, and turn left to the Museum.Hours:M-Sa 9 am - 4:30 pm. (Call to verify)Phone:417-334-6411 x3407

Attachments

AMX

Only one of the five used in the series reside there. They were all customs by George Barris. Few people have seen an Oldsmobile truck.[thumbzup]

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ron is currently just south of La Crosse, WI and still pressing on. We are staging the remaining trucks at the body shop for the Landoll's arrival tomorrow.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Permits in hand, truck/trailer checked out, log books ready....just waiting for the blizzard up north to subside...should be around July!!:roll:[thumbzup]roflroflroflrofl

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
:cool:Ron Rolled in at 13:00. We had some breakfast and looked at the drop off location. Should work fine. He came to look at my stuff and threw me some great ideas on my 4 door m211 project. I appreciate him taking the time help me. I have been hung up with finding a "factory" looking floor support for about a week. He had the answer as soon as he laid eyes on it! I dropped him at the dropside at 1530 and he's headed for the motel. I'll catch up with him in the morning.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Well, the plan is, We need the dropside to tow the M48 and M59 to their storage locations. Ron is holding fast and waiting on our arrival. More tomorrow.[thumbzup]

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
SNOW, WHAT SNOW, yesterday morning it snowed so F__ING hard, it was sticking to the window, it was all I could do to keeping the southern truck from turning around by it self, to head to warmer weather

the truck ran at 55 most of the way, good running , wants to run, Galesville is such an old town, that at first I thought I had hit 88mph and went back in time.

Guess we unload PB tomorrow, taking the deuce for a ride later after I tighten the wires on the master solenoid

GREAT TRIP, anyone else need a driver,I'll be free next week

Thats about it

Capt.Marion

Glad to hear you made it. Does your tapeworm know what to do with itself without being surrounded by good ole Southren cooking, up there in the snowy north?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
My tape worm found MIKES and Mason's Supper Club, YUM YUM GOOD and CHEAP.

I know why the truck is owner by NAVY personal, because you think of WATER when you think navy, and that's what I had IN the truck, IT rained Monday on the way up, I don't mean rain but F__ING RAIN, had as much water on the inside of the window and the cab,as the out side, needed a wiper on the inside as well as the out side (not a bad upgrade idea) sure glad the floor had holes other wise I might of needed SCUB, thought about striping and taking my shower while driving, but didn't for TWO reasons, first it was cold, second didn't went to take a chance of getting stopped and getting a ticket while I'm the shower.

Last I heard is that I get to ride back with the big man PB himself

Meet Dan (HendsonD), cool dude, doing a bang up job on the 211 crew cab build

Took the truck out this morning, sure runs good

well that's my report for now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks