• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Getting tired of the same ole thing..

Seargeant

Hello everyone . I am the new owner of this fine m1009 cucv . Just wanted to let you all know what an awesome person David Roth is to deal with . He goes above and beyond to make his customers happy . I can't say thanks enough . When it's time to add the m1008 to my fleet I will be buying it from him . He has made me a customer for life . Thanks again David and semper fi .

82ABNMP

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello everyone . I am the new owner of this fine m1009 cucv . Just wanted to let you all know what an awesome person David Roth is to deal with . He goes above and beyond to make his customers happy . I can't say thanks enough . When it's time to add the m1008 to my fleet I will be buying it from him . He has made me a customer for life . Thanks again David and semper fi .

Thanks John, just in time for the snow!!!