• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Good Deal or Not

GoHot229

We gota get this guy in a nice Deuse,Duce, deuce.....M35A2 is it, a M35A2, **** the torpedos, er neighbors... I think you can do better than this unit mabe, It just sounds like theres too many issues to deal with , instead of plain 'ol putting it in gear and driving off into the sunset. If the Bodywork is going to be alot to do, like I said, 'the cowl looks real rough' then its going to take the fun out of Deuce'ing around. That alone is a major fix-it and somewhat difficult, not to mention all the water leakage in the dash area. Second the windshield frames look like @$$ amd were talking the $$ part forget the @ . My personal call......get something better, don't let this one make you crazy over and over. Start looking around, You live in PA. I recall? Theres members up there and alot of Deuce things going on up there, shouldnt be too hard to find something for say $2,000 , something more in the line of (Get in and Drive)......al's I'm sai'n... don't get so antsy that you make a bad choise you'll later regret.

Goose2448

I can do all kinds of maniantice and love doing it. I have done more with a 3/8 socket set than most could do with all the tools in the world. It would also give me an excuse to get some air tools and a better socket set.

stumps

Bone up on the transfer case, as that is most likely your problem. You probably don't have it shifted into gear (either through oversight, or a broken transfer case).

Catastrophic clutch failures usually go in one of two ways, they can't be disengaged, or they get worn out and slip... but still drive.

-Chuck

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks