• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Bought 9-1-21 submitted to gvmnt 9-12-21. Still no euc approval
Yeah. That is pretty much the entire problem with this country lately. SUBMIT to the government.
Seems like a problem even without big green truck paperwork problems.

It seems that no matter what, everything that is happening gets blamed on the WooFlu. At some point in time people and companies are going to have to stop making excuses and GET BACK TO WORK!

TXManka

If you are lucky enough to get your EUC cleared, be prepped to pick it up by end of day Dec 17 Or you will have to wait till Mid-Jan. I just got this from GovPlanet:

Inventory Assessment & Holiday Schedule
Due to an upcoming inventory assessment, GovPlanet will be temporarily pausing all shipments, pick-ups and load outs of purchased items from ALL GovPlanet sites and warehouse locations. The brief pause will commence December 18, 2021 and end on January 12, 2022. GovPlanet will be pausing all Abandonments on December 15, 2021, resuming February 14, 2022.

In addition, GovPlanet will be pausing selected auctions during the holidays and inventory assessment. The final auctions of 2021 will take place on Tuesday, December 14th 2021 and Wednesday, December 15th 2021. All auctions will then resume regular scheduling starting January 11th 2022.

We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to continuing to serve you.

If you have any questions regarding this policy, please contact us:

Customer Service
Tel: +1-844-225-8799
Email: CustomerService@GovPlanet.com

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Same for me Was holding high hopes , this is just not acceptable.
I called today to talk to EUC department and the lady said that even though it's gone off the main page, it hasn't been 90 business days. . She says it was at 61. She then told me they got tons back from the TSC and they would be finished going through them by Friday.

To hold on to 10k for 4 months is completely unacceptable.

She also said that there would be people working still at the Yermo location and to contact the office there to arrange pickup. No reason a guy couldn't be still loading out for pickup of trucks.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
I called today to talk to EUC department and the lady said that even though it's gone off the main page, it hasn't been 90 business days. . She says it was at 61. She then told me they got tons back from the TSC and they would be finished going through them by Friday.

To hold on to 10k for 4 months is completely unacceptable.

She also said that there would be people working still at the Yermo location and to contact the office there to arrange pickup. No reason a guy couldn't be still loading out for pickup of trucks.

Well I wouldn't go driving to California Cause if it hasn't been released prior to the 18th its not going anywhere till after the inventory Is done. Least it is their yard. September base inventory means Noone in or out.

There are people waiting since may on LMTVs so @ 4 months you are just getting comfortable in your seat to keep waiting

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're title has been mailed?!!?!? I'm soooo jealous! Dang, I bought mine 2 weeks after you and they haven't even sent off my SF97 request paperwork yet 😢😢😢
I will bet they have sent it off. Mine took awhile to be sent off and I would bet yours was in the same packet.
if it hasn’t that’s sad holding it up that long

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You're title has been mailed?!!?!? I'm soooo jealous! Dang, I bought mine 2 weeks after you and they haven't even sent off my SF97 request paperwork yet 😢😢😢
Do not get a title from them! Call and cancel it. They gave me an Off road ve title even though I had a clean SF97

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did they send you the SF97 too? Have you talked to them about this, what did they say?
They send the SF97 form to Montana and Montana sends them a title. I called Gov Planet yesterday a lady said she already had 5 calls about it. She said they are looking into it as in contacting Montana and see what happened. I also asked her what model I have and she said M1123 and I asked what gives Montana the right to change the model of my vehicle to “OFF Highway Ve”
What a mess.

jrtoffroad

They send the SF97 form to Montana and Montana sends them a title. I called Gov Planet yesterday a lady said she already had 5 calls about it. She said they are looking into it as in contacting Montana and see what happened. I also asked her what model I have and she said M1123 and I asked what gives Montana the right to change the model of my vehicle to “OFF Highway Ve”
What a mess.
Please keep us up to date on what happens!

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Update:. Talked to EUC dept just now and said two weeks ago they got the EUCs from August. The TSC contact for USMC has taken PTO for the last two weeks and will be back on Jan 3rd. I asked him if there was only one person doing EUCs for TSC and he said yes. I don't know how true this is, but that's what I was just told.

I'm at 75 business days.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks