• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Just got off the phone with GP. Very cordial young man, but informed me that TSC is currently 15-20 business days behind. I am at 66 business days now. I guess I can expect a late February baby. First time Humvee Buyer, so I am impatient.
You might get approved in 90 days at that rate. Not especially great - but better than a lot of folks have experienced recently. Wish it was better and faster for you. On the other hand, I wouldn't hold your breath waiting...

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just got off the phone with GP. Very cordial young man, but informed me that TSC is currently 15-20 business days behind. I am at 66 business days now. I guess I can expect a late February baby. First time Humvee Buyer, so I am impatient.
I talked to them multiple times and you will get different stories from different customer service reps. I'm at 87 business days from Sept 15. Best way to guage it is from fellow members on here. They should just update website to 90+ business days and then people wouldn't be expecting the 60 business days they say it will take.

Creed

Question? Better to get title or just the SF97? I sent an email and they qrote back that they fixed the problem with title stating Off Highway, but stated that Montana Title will always show OH. They also stated that not 1 client had issue with transfereing to regular on road title. Would like your feedback to which to chose?

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Question? Better to get title or just the SF97? I sent an email and they qrote back that they fixed the problem with title stating Off Highway, but stated that Montana Title will always show OH. They also stated that not 1 client had issue with transfereing to regular on road title. Would like your feedback to which to chose?
Depends what state you live in. Some states easy to get a title with sf97 and bill of sale.

williamh

Bought 09/01/2021

euc approved ! 01/25/2022

now I just gotta do the paperwork to pick it up. 🤪

anyone know someone who can deliver down to San Diego ?

TXManka

EUC approved 1-28-22
EUC submitted 9-15-21

I can't believe it! 89 days!
Congratulations!

Is the EUC submitted date the day you sent it to Govplanet or the date they sent it to TSC? I submitted my EUC to GP on 9/16 and they sent it to TSC on 9/27…getting close for me hopefully!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I had a quote for 1850 last time I listed on veritread. That was from Yermo, ca. to Indiana. I can't believe yours was that high!
Fuel cost is way up!

Supply and Demand is another part of shipping at the moment as well. Lots of drivers now have a choice between a load that will barely cover costs and another that has more value. Guess which one gets picked up or delivered first? The "Talking Heads" have been spewing about a shortage of truck drivers for years too.

Kinda crummy if you just got your new toy - but I don't see prices going down until fuel drops - and that may take a while.

Go Brandon!

Last edited:

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try Nick at United States of Freight, 484-431-9509 or nick@unitedstatesoffreight.com

He has helped out numerous SS members. I seen here on SS that he gets some good rates.

Maybe he can help you. Doesn't hurt to try.
I'm working with Nick right now. Seems like he'll be able to match the low bidder on Veritread. Did you have trucks shipped with United States of Freight before?

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm working with Nick right now. Seems like he'll be able to match the low bidder on Veritread. Did you have trucks shipped with United States of Freight before?
When my truck was ready to be picked up I went through Veritread. The bids came back from just under $1K to just over $1.8K to transport my truck less then 40 miles. I contacted Nick and he said that he could do probably get a better price. He did suggested I check with a local heavy tow in the area of the trucks location first. I did and was able to find a local heavy tow truck to transport the truck to my house for $300. My point, Nick could have taken advantage of me but directed me to a better solution. For that, he's a good guy in my book!

Hummer Guy

When my truck was ready to be picked up I went through Veritread. The bids came back from just under $1K to just over $1.8K to transport my truck less then 40 miles. I contacted Nick and he said that he could do probably get a better price. He did suggested I check with a local heavy tow in the area of the trucks location first. I did and was able to find a local heavy tow truck to transport the truck to my house for $300. My point, Nick could have taken advantage of me but directed me to a better solution. For that, he's a good guy in my book!
Some of those guys on Veritread runs up the quotes like crazy, I was trying to get a quote on there to move 8 super single tires and some wanted up to 4k. the amount I'm most likely going to take is 1500. Its almost 2,000 miles away. I had also got a m35a2 moved a few months ago and that costed me 2.5k if I remember right. I'm hoping when my humvee gets approved, it be around 600-1,000. Its only 500 miles away from Georgia. For me, I get better quotes from uship than veritread

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks