• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Hummer Guy

Euc submitted 9/15/21, pending approval. Still waiting. I stopped checking status everyday now, just waiting on email. Some people have the luck.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Good thing is yours never got sent back, I submitted mines on Sept 16 and got it back 3 times ( they should've told me every reason it was sent back the 1st time ) I finally got it sent to the TSC on 10/5/2021. I hope this don't get mines delayed to much.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good thing is yours never got sent back, I submitted mines on Sept 16 and got it back 3 times ( they should've told me every reason it was sent back the 1st time ) I finally got it sent to the TSC on 10/5/2021. I hope this don't get mines delayed to much.
I talked to govplanet today because I ended up winning a 2008 Chevrolet Uplander Postal Van(cheap) . I asked about the latest on my EUC and the lady said there were no notes and that it was still in the hands of TSA. I asked why some people get it back in 2 weeks or less, and she said its due to the background check. I titled in my business and am also a BZA Commissioner in my town(Gov. employee pt. time) , never had one run in with law my whole life. Makes absolutely no sense how this process works out. I'll be rocking my postal van tomorrow, one day turn around. :}

Attachments

Hummer Guy

I talked to govplanet today because I ended up winning a 2008 Chevrolet Uplander Postal Van(cheap) . I asked about the latest on my EUC and the lady said there were no notes and that it was still in the hands of TSA. I asked why some people get it back in 2 weeks or less, and she said its due to the background check. I titled in my business and am also a BZA Commissioner in my town(Gov. employee pt. time) , never had one run in with law my whole life. Makes absolutely no sense how this process works out. I'll be rocking my postal van tomorrow, one day turn around. :}
If the background check actually determine the length, then I should expect to receive it soon, I never had any kind of run in, not even pulled over yet somehow. I hope that's true, I don't think, I still get confidence that I'm going to be waiting a little more than 2 months.

I actually never knew you needed an EUC to get the uplanders on GP

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If the background check actually determine the length, then I should expect to receive it soon, I never had any kind of run in, not even pulled over yet somehow. I hope that's true, I don't think, I still get confidence that I'm going to be waiting a little more than 2 months.

Just had to submit a PS4595 form. A different type of release, but not a background check.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

OLDBEAR1234

Well it is not our own back ground that slows the process its our name that matches people with back ground issues or some such crap.

Hummer Guy

Have you been bugging them?

I also ordered a notarized bill of sale. I was told it would ship to me in just a couple days from my order. 3 weeks later, nothing. I've called a couple times about it. Today I called and was disconnected twice, transferred 4 times, then finally spoke to a nice lady who said she'd draft it up right now and have it shipped today. I need to find a similar lady in the SF-97/Title department.
Don't think it would make a different for the SF97, they are said on the site to take 90 days after pickup. The bill of sale is suppose to come within 3-5 days. I got mines in days, it was shipped as a high priority mail so I got it fast. I went the expensive way to get a street title fast with govplanet so I don't have to wait for the SF97 to get it legal. I should get the title, registration, and plate in 2-7 weeks

jrtoffroad

Don't think it would make a different for the SF97, they are said on the site to take 90 days after pickup. The bill of sale is suppose to come within 3-5 days. I got mines in days, it was shipped as a high priority mail so I got it fast. I went the expensive way to get a street title fast with govplanet so I don't have to wait for the SF97 to get it legal. I should get the title, registration, and plate in 2-7 weeks
I was told to create the title they first have to get the SF97, then they turn that in a title. I was quoted a minimum of 90 business days after item pickup. I pretty much call and bug them every week or two and the story never gets better. Just what I've been told. I hope yours comes much faster!! I'm soooo anxious to get mine registered.

Hummer Guy

I was told to create the title they first have to get the SF97, then they turn that in a title. I was quoted a minimum of 90 business days after item pickup. I pretty much call and bug them every week or two and the story never gets better. Just what I've been told. I hope yours comes much faster!! I'm soooo anxious to get mine registered.
Jeez, a "minimum of 90 days" that's honestly pathetic, I don't how in anyway getting a sf97 should take that long

jrtoffroad

Jeez, a "minimum of 90 days" that's honestly pathetic, I don't how in anyway getting a sf97 should take that long
You might check with your DMV, some states will generate a title off a bill of sale and VIN inspection. I found out CO will, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to register it given recent legislation trying to prevent Military Surplus vehicles from being used on road. But that's a different story. I'm guessing Louisiana is a little (or a lot) easier in this regard.

Hummer Guy

You might check with your DMV, some states will generate a title off a bill of sale and VIN inspection. I found out CO will, but that doesn't mean I'll be able to register it given recent legislation trying to prevent Military Surplus vehicles from being used on road. But that's a different story. I'm guessing Louisiana is a little (or a lot) easier in this regard.
I sent my bill of sale to dirt legal to get it registered and get the title. I didn't feel like going through all the frustrations with the DMV

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks