• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

GOVPLANET/USMC latest EUC times?

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
UPDATE
Congratulations! (Didn't know I was in a contest) Your EUC has been approved! 11-24-21 Now hopefully it's in the same shape as when I bought it.
I hope 4 months isn't the standard. The cost of shipping mine from cali to Indiana has gone up 1000 according to veritread.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I hope 4 months isn't the standard. The cost of shipping mine from cali to Indiana has gone up 1000 according to veritread.

I'm not being a smart-a$$, but fuel is up over a dollar a gallon and still climbing.
The guys who drag our green toys have to make a buck too - even though it sucks like a vacuum cleaner attached to your wallet.

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm not being a smart-a$$, but fuel is up over a dollar a gallon and still climbing.
The guys who drag our green toys have to make a buck too - even though it sucks like a vacuum cleaner attached to your wallet.
I knew that was the reason for the shipping charge changes. May end up driving the three days myself with truck and trailer. Figured 1600 in fuel for my truck both ways. Tilt or flatbed, bought both new this year.

Last edited:

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Uship is the cheapest place to get offers for shipping
On Veritread, before I knew it would take 3-5 months to euc, I listed my Humvee on there. The lowest I got on there was $1845 and the company did multiple moves out of Yermo and had a great profile. On uship, the lowest I received was 2400. I figured the Veritead bidders on loads would be more familiar with Yermo. What was your best price and how far are you shipping?

Hummer Guy

On Veritread, before I knew it would take 3-5 months to euc, I listed my Humvee on there. The lowest I got on there was $1845 and the company did multiple moves out of Yermo and had a great profile. On uship, the lowest I received was 2400. I figured the Veritead bidders on loads would be more familiar with Yermo. What was your best price and how far are you shipping?
I haven't got my quote yet, but now since you mentioning it I'm about to list it and see what I get, I didn't think about the shipping price being high till now. Mines is a much shorter trip, its from Georgia to Lake Charles so that's about 500 miles

Mattguy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I haven't got my quote yet, but now since you mentioning it I'm about to list it and see what I get, I didn't think about the shipping price being high till now. Mines is a much shorter trip, its from Georgia to Lake Charles so that's about 500 miles
If you list on Veritread you have 30 days of bidding on your shipment. If you think you'll get your euc within 30, list it through govplanet or set up a veritread account. I think I jinxed myself listing right away, lol.

Hummer Guy

If you list on Veritread you have 30 days of bidding on your shipment. If you think you'll get your euc within 30, list it through govplanet or set up a veritread account. I think I jinxed myself listing right away, lol.
Yea, I most likely will, I just checked uship and it said the average is $571. I want to put it out so people can make bids on it, but then again I don't trust govplanet to approve my EUC soon.

Hummer Guy

Just curious to who else still waiting?

My time:
EUC submitted: 9/16
Submitted to TSC: 10/5
Nothing yet

I stalk this to much, I just don't get how something like this can take so long, especially when I got no criminal background. I done manage to acquire a full storage unit of parts already, importing a vehicle is probably even faster than this

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
View attachment 852197

Filled mine on Aug 11th, submitted Aug 17th still waiting
I wouldn't count on it before next year...
Speed isn't their "thing".

I have seen quite a few at 90 days recently.
Holidays are coming.
National Goof-Off Month Started late in November and it runs through The first week or two in January. I know you don't want to hear it, but at least this way you know what to expect.

kommando

I wouldn't count on it before next year...
Speed isn't their "thing".

I have seen quite a few at 90 days recently.
Holidays are coming.
National Goof-Off Month Started late in November and it runs through The first week or two in January. I know you don't want to hear it, but at least this way you know what to expect.
90 days or 90 business days cuz I'm at 108 days now haha.

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
90 days or 90 business days cuz I'm at 108 days now haha.
Sad to say - but you know that of course they would say business days for sure now! :cool:
Hate it for you. Especially for a piece of paper and a quick lookup about you.

I sometimes think they do it that way intentionally.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just curious to who else still waiting?

My time:
EUC submitted: 9/16
Submitted to TSC: 10/5
Nothing yet

I stalk this to much, I just don't get how something like this can take so long, especially when I got no criminal background. I done manage to acquire a full storage unit of parts already, importing a vehicle is probably even faster than this
As the saying goes, "a watched pot never boils".

After the about the first 60 days of looking every day, I stopped watching for mine. Finally after about another 4-5 weeks I received the email it was done.

They are as slow as molasses in January, or December as it is now.

jrtoffroad

ARGH!!! I know this an EUC thread, but I am so frustrated about my SF97/Title. I picked up my HMMWV 02 Sep. I have been checking on the status of title every couple weeks for the last couple months and always get the same story: "We just got a new batch back and your SF97 is in the next batch to be sent out". Same story for 8 weeks! The also like to tell me how it usually takes 90 business days and it has not been that long. Well great, but does it HAVE to take that long?

In the last conversation I told the lady they've been a broken record for months and she tells me they only have 1 person working this and that it has taken her months to get through signing off the last drop of 500 SF97's and that mine should be going out soon. She also was kind enough to tell me if I don't get my title in 90 days I'll just have to wait longer!

I'm sorry, as much as GovPlanet likes to push the blame to the military, I think the problem is all them for a lot of this. The fact that its been this long and they haven't so much sent out a request for my SF97 is infuriating.

TomTime

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ARGH!!! I know this an EUC thread, but I am so frustrated about my SF97/Title. I picked up my HMMWV 02 Sep. I have been checking on the status of title every couple weeks for the last couple months and always get the same story: "We just got a new batch back and your SF97 is in the next batch to be sent out". Same story for 8 weeks! The also like to tell me how it usually takes 90 business days and it has not been that long. Well great, but does it HAVE to take that long?

In the last conversation I told the lady they've been a broken record for months and she tells me they only have 1 person working this and that it has taken her months to get through signing off the last drop of 500 SF97's and that mine should be going out soon. She also was kind enough to tell me if I don't get my title in 90 days I'll just have to wait longer!

I'm sorry, as much as GovPlanet likes to push the blame to the military, I think the problem is all them for a lot of this. The fact that its been this long and they haven't so much sent out a request for my SF97 is infuriating.
After I received my EUC, I called and asked about the SF97 and title I paid for. I was informed that the SF97 and title paper work would not start until after I picked up the truck. They advised after I pick up the truck that is when the time starts. They advised it could be anywhere from 30-180 days before I would receive the title. They advised me that I would only get a title because the SF97 is used to get the title.

About 7 weeks I was notified by email that my title was being sent out FedEx and I received it about 10 days later.

Well, there was a problem with the paper work. So after receiving my title (Floride title) I went to MVA to get my Maryland title. I was informed that because the sales receipt name was GovPlanet and the name on the title was RitchieBros, and was not the same, I would not be able to get a Maryland title because the sales receipt must match up with the name on the title.

I told them that RitchieBros is the parent company of GovePlanet and they are basically the same. I was told that I would need a letter from RitchieBros stating that RitchieBros and GovPlanet are the same. I was told that the letter would have to be sent directly to MVA and not me, a "third party" person.

The lady at MVA gave me her work email address and told me to have RitchieBros send the letter directly. I called and spoke with person from GovPlanet title section and told her my problem. At first she told me I would have to got through another process to get the letter. I explained to her that I was still at MVA and the MVA was willing to work with me today. I asked VERY nicely if there was anything they could do for me while I was at MVA. After being placed on hold and after waiting on hold for 10-12 minutes, I was told that they sent out a email to MVA with an attached letter as requested. After another 20-25 minutes at MVA I had my title! :)

Needless to say, I sent a nice email to the GovPlanet employee's suspervisor thanking the employee for all the help that she provide me that day so i could get my title right away without any further delays.

Sorry with the length of this, but I was trying to make two points. One, make sure your paper work matches up, mine did not, plus I did find another error RitchieBros made on the title, however MVA did not catch it and I didn't bring it up. Second, knowing the issues with GovPlanet/RitchieBros has with time issues, and the time the young lady took, and went out of her way to help me out while I was still at MVA, I sent a At-A-Boy or in this case an At-A-Girl. Something like this can go a long way!

One last thing about the EUC's. I been at the Chambersburg, PA outside yard many times before and after the truck purchase and got to know one of the guys there. When I picked up my truck (April 2021) I talked to him about the EUC time issue. He told me that he know the person who is in charge of the government side of the EUC. He said that he was told that the government has the EUC's usually done within 1-2 weeks, and even during this pandemic it has only been 1-3 weeks. He said that it was definitely a GovPlanet time issue and not the government, and he is a Govplanet employee.

Good luck and I hope things workout for you!

Again, sorry for the length.

Tom.

Hummer Guy

Honestly, it's so stupid that the SF97 takes a long time after the EUC has been approved. Ain't the EUC wait long enough, now you got to wait for an SF97 for this thing

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks