• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 08, June 19-22

Junkyard Wars Crusher

12B20
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Rattlehead said:
:funny:
I like the ideas, but there's probably some copyright laws against using them on a T-shirt to be sold.
Rattlehead,

That's a good question you've raised about the copyright. I certainly wouldn't want to use them if it was not permitted. For some reason, I thought that the PS mags (and other Tech manuals, for that matter) were public domain. I know that the East Coast Convoy t-shirt has used PS mag images.

Maybe some of our published authors (Bjorn, D Doyle, nickd, . . .) could comment on the copyright issue.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Most military and government publications are public domain, but since Connie Rodd is a cartoon, it might remain copyright of the artist, unless her image is used in the original context and purpose. But this only applies to Connie Rodd, everything else would be fair game.

lenz1079

im planning on taking interstate 74 from the west of haspin... shall we convoy..... anyone......anyone. im in central Illinois

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Um what verdict? 18th or 19th? I figure to show up thrusday at the latest, may even get there wed afternoon.

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
High fuel prices can be offset with a credit card! Ring it up, drive, and pay it off in the winter when the trucks, for the most part, sit idle. Hey, it's our hobby, right?

Tibby

Drat. I could convoy with lenz1079, but my truck just isn't in in good enough shape for a trip that far. Perhaps next year. On top of that I have a longstanding commitment to work on a Habitat for Humanity house. I found out about a week ago that H4H set the beginning building blitz weekend for the house to coincide with Haspin. When I worked on a house last year I was know as "the guy with the army truck".

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Shelley will be there again. Michelle would have been this year but her and Rich will be moving to Kansas. I believe there will be 3-6 of our friends going that are female too. Are you looking for a reason to go or stay home? :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks