• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin 08, June 19-22

kipman

Old grunt and myself rigged up a tarp to go between two trucks that are parked about 14 feet apart, would give lot of shade so hope their is a spot for this to happen.

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Two weeks!?! I need 2 months to finish getting ready. Where else can you work for a month, and play for 3 days...

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, but a crane requires no plates to drive..... And unless someone wants to pay to drive a gas truck, that does 45 mph, at 4-5 mpg, 200 miles, I don't think it will be there. The deuce will have towing duty with a camper and car trailer.

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Any Ohio brethren that could stop by my neck of the woods and pick up an M35A2 engine hood, tailgate, and pioneer tool rack, (rack only, no tools), and maybe take them them to Haspin? They are free to the person who takes them off my hands. If you sell them, that's your business. And, your $$!

I cannot make Haspin and no longer need these items.

Actually, I have a lot of parts that I don't know if I'll need anymore, but that's a decision that'll be made later this year. Just the items mentioned for now.

PM if you can help me with this. The items are not too heavy. Just a little bulky. They need to disappear from my driveway. Well, disappear with permission, that is. :wink:

Last edited:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
There is a stage way back in the campground woods. I would agree the pavilion is central, but there is no trees there. If you get in the campground wood, no much level ground. Maybe I'll head in early with Gimp and figure something out.

About what time will you be driving through Dayton? I'm not taking a truck but I am going to be taking the Dodge with the travel trailer and I can caravan with you guys.

steve

grounded

Banned
OO i can use a tail gate. LOL. maybe a tool rack.

I BET gimpys on this like stink on well** lol

if not oifvet i gotta come down that way next week and if no one grabs them or takes them ill stop by and pick the stuff up on my way home ;) (monday)

side note i got a M109 body good shape if someone wants it ;) i might be able to get someone to get it to haspin

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Haha! the last 3 posts are in the thread from LAST YEAR'S HASPIN. Bill, I blame you. :)

Try posting in this year's thread and it might get more attention. :twisted:

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I told Bill I would come over and get them out of his way.

So this parts whore is getting them.

;-)

oifvet

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Oops! Bitten by the, "old thread" beast! My mistake. I just did a search and grabbed at the first "Haspin" thread I saw. Dang!

Oh well, swbradley1 will have the items as of this weekend. You'll have to get with him on the parts.

I'll pay better attention to those dates next time. :oops:

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Bill, I know you STILL don't have yyour truck back from that retoration company in northern Indiana, but I think you showing up, maybe even camping at Haspin with us for a couple days, will do ya right. Since you have been w/o a truck for so long, I offer use of my truck for a few trails if ya like.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks