• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin Acres Fall 2017 Rally info thread

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CbrTodd,
Those are excellent pics and thank you for your awesome tinkering on the generator! We should have competed with the other camp members for the loudest set up

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice pics. I love the picture of Jason in front of his high-centered HMMWV.

Todd, do you have the video of me climbing my favorite hill? I thought you had two different vantage points of that one. Would love to see them.

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter

cbrTodd

Steel Soldiers Supporter
CbrTodd,
Those are excellent pics and thank you for your awesome tinkering on the generator! We should have competed with the other camp members for the loudest set up

You're welcome! I'm glad we were able to get it working properly for you. I do believe you had everyone beat as far as generator noise goes! :whistle: The award for most annoying generator would still have to go to the folks on top of the hill who ran it 24/7 until it finally left Saturday night, though.

212sparky

You're welcome! I'm glad we were able to get it working properly for you. I do believe you had everyone beat as far as generator noise goes! :whistle: The award for most annoying generator would still have to go to the folks on top of the hill who ran it 24/7 until it finally left Saturday night, though.
We can have a challenge in june when I bring the power house with me. Loving all the pictures and videos, I am living through all you guys and can't wait to see everybody in the spring. Get all your maintenance done and ready to play in June!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sweet! Love the night video (same hill). Definitely get more night riding in due to it being dark at 8. No staff patrol Friday night. Saturday they did their curfew thing but it's no big deal if you're playing in the back 40 already before 10.

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have to say I keep looking back at this thread wishing it was time for the next rally gentlemen I think we may need to make a day trip in couple months

galaxie428

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know if you get something planned, I would meet you all down there. November starts getting a little crazy for me, the only weekend I am available is the 11th.

Maa, did you get something scheduled with Ed?

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let me know if you get something planned, I would meet you all down there. November starts getting a little crazy for me, the only weekend I am available is the 11th.

Maa, did you get something scheduled with Ed?
No I have not unfortunately been dealing with a sick wife but will reach out hopefully soon

212sparky

Anybody in south west ohio, south east Indiana and northern Kentucky I am looking for some military vehicles for a large event at Miami Meadows in milford ohio on November 4th It will be a great event that is put on for our veterans. There will be food vendors, a band, bonfires, and a lot of fun events taking place. Does anyone have a truck that they would like to show at this event???

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

maa45069

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Honestly it should be called the summer rally and the spring rally should be maybe March or April.... I'm just saying we could have more than 2

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks