• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall get together 2015

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
SWBradley1 has an s280 shelter just up the road in Dayton. Its close to 12ft. The smaller shelter would be a s250, but they are cramped to camp in. What oal on your trailer?

DaveDawson

What an awesome weekend! Broke a brand new u-joint in the first hour on the trails and had more than plenty of help getting to town for a part and getting it fixed! This is an awesome group of people. This was my first "rally" and I WILL be back. I love the way everyone is willing to help one another. It was fun running with and hanging with David Jones, Dave Fehring, Sandy Sims, Todd, and Cory. I am looking forward to the Spring Rally. I just hope my son and future daughter-in-law don't decide that weekend is the weekend the are going to get married. I'd hate to miss the wedding!

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't say thanks enough for all the help fixing my truck (Josh ,Dave Dawson, Hulk, Sparky, Rob with the generator, guy with the tan 923, and Pete that runs the park. All of you went above the call of duty and I'm very grateful. It was a great weekend except for the dog bone and was great seeing everyone again and meeting a lot of new people. I hope I didn't miss anyone thanks everyone.

DJones

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Made it home a tad later then expected.. Had to weld up Djones's dogbone before I left haspin.. Hope everyone makes it home with no issues! Can't wait to see you all again! -josh (nut job in the buggy)
Josh I didn't have your number in my phone so I couldn't call you when I got home but thanks for staying so late to help me out.

jdknech

Jd all ya hed ta do wers call I have doggbones and coulda brought them to Brookville with me was at the big tractor show there . Guess if your not at the show yer forgotten. dang dates need chamged spring is on Friendship an fall is another big show.
I personally have no control over the summer rally, but the fall rally we are talking about moving forward/or back a weekend so as to not interfere with some other shows.. So stay in the loop (and vocal) and maybe we can work something out

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks