• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Haspin fall get together 2015

Another Ahab

How many trucks are there attending next weekend? And does Haspin know that we are all planning on visiting this Fall? I'm just curious because I thought that last Fall when we attended... Haspin added it to their calendar of events.
You look like you might be relatively new here, Huntress23, and wanted to be sure you got an official hello if you hadn't already, so:

- Welcome from out here in Virginia, the home of Thomas Jefferson.

LindsayMaeK

Alright all. Here is pricing for the shirts. It's a couple dollars more this time because we went with color instead of just black ink. Also, there are links below for color options. Please PM me with your order as soon as you can! I have to have orders in tomorrow!

T-shirts
S-XL $15.00
XXL $17.00
XXXL $19.00

Hoodies
S-XL $25.00
XXL $27.00
XXXL $29.00

For tshirts
http://www.companycasuals.com/signco/b.jsp?id=127277&parentId=624

For hoodie
http://www.companycasuals.com/signco/b.jsp?id=133672&parentId=16656

Dan2001qx4

Banned
We are out of this go round we are coming up short on the fuel like 375 dollars worth. And with my group of guys its like this "we all go or we don't go." Sorry you guys about falling threw on the mkt. See you all at the Summer Rally.

Shrapnel

Just a Hoosier stuck out west!
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm still in-between MV's but I'm planning to come at least for Saturday in my civi daily driver / wheeler. It doesn't have OD green paint but it has front and rear lockers, so I should be able to keep up.

I'm going to try to come Friday night and then leave Saturday night.

- Cory

jsriolo

When is everyone heading out? I am leaving Cincinnati at approximately 6PM on Thursday. Let me know if you want to meet up and form a convoy. I will be taking the north half of the 275 loop to 74.

When is everyone heading out? I am leaving Cincinnati at approximately 6PM on Thursday. Let me know if you want to meet up and form a convoy. I will be taking the north half of the 275 loop to 74.
I'm heading out Friday morning from 275 & Colerain. Hope to have another along if all goes well. We take 126 to 252 into Brookville and avoid the freeways.
If you don't make it Thursday evening let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks