• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Help Deuce won't run anymore

ducer

A deuce going backward down a hill with no brakes, the engine off, the clutch pushed and transfer case and transmission in neutral should break the sound barrier provided the hill is high enough with many twisty and hair pin turns. Oh wait that woud be your bowels (sorry). The deuce would only do about 100 mph. You can not use rotor wash for cleaning mufflers. It will however work to wash dirt and other debris into your eyes. Woofers do indeed go on dogbones, infact my 2 woofers are on 2 dogbones right now. There is no TM for spoilers but from what I have observed from the wanna be thugs around me the taller the spoiler the faster it will go. If you could get a spoiler high enough to hang your laundry on and mount it to the roof it should add about 50mph to your to end.
Denny

Dipstick

Huh! Never considered a spoiler. Maybe I should mount it facing backwards in the bed for the test. I just got finished installing a 12v power supply for my navi and a possible CB.
I think I may actually be able to hear both of them with my engine off. Has anyone mounted blue lights behind their rims?

Another Ahab

A deuce going backward down a hill with no brakes, the engine off, the clutch pushed and transfer case and transmission in neutral should break the sound barrier provided the hill is high enough with many twisty and hair pin turns. Oh wait that woud be your bowels (sorry). The deuce would only do about 100 mph. You can not use rotor wash for cleaning mufflers. It will however work to wash dirt and other debris into your eyes. Woofers do indeed go on dogbones, infact my 2 woofers are on 2 dogbones right now. There is no TM for spoilers but from what I have observed from the wanna be thugs around me the taller the spoiler the faster it will go. If you could get a spoiler high enough to hang your laundry on and mount it to the roof it should add about 50mph to your to end.
Denny
Yee-Haw! It's a hoot. This thread just keeps getting better and better by the minute!!

Scar59

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Haven't you guys figured this out yet? If you install the plug back in the "whole" in the bell housing, the wind resistance under the truck will be cut in half. Now that's fast.

welldigger

Haven't you guys figured this out yet? If you install the plug back in the "whole" in the bell housing, the wind resistance under the truck will be cut in half. Now that's fast.
You forgot to mention to squirt some grease in there to lube the clutch before putting the plug in the bell housing.