• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Hey Need help with a IP head part

highfavor1004

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey guys I have located the problem. the fuel coming out the breather tube is the is coming from the fuel dumping into my crank case from the IP. I brought the gasket kit for the IP; however i know of two o-rings pm the head and have been told another is on fuel shut off. The two question that I have is 1. Are these the only three points that it could be leaking (this problem was not happening before i took off the head). 2. Does any one have a diagram that i can fallow on how to replace the o-ring for the fuel shut off?

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Yes, there is a third O-ring on the fuel shut off rod. I might be able to find the size, hang on a sec. Is your FDC in the fuel line or is it bypassed? The FDC is known for leaking fuel into the crank case too.

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
fuel coming out the engine breather??? it's on top of the engine, so the crankcase and engine would have to be full!!!

remove the shut off cover and just turn on the tank pump. do you have a LARGE amount of fuel there? if yes, o ring bad or missing. if no the seal on the booster pump is the culprit. they can leak a huge amount of feul.

tom

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks