• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

High Priced Deuce!

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My question on this post which you seemed to have missed was why is a XM35A2 selling for $12,000. I don't get it. Please educate me.
My theory: This site has no greater fools. Folks pounding the computer keys to communicate on this board have spent more time studying values and prices. We are tighter than the "at large" buyer pool which has bigger fishes, fools and lunatics.

If anyone on this board contacted justal67 and "educated" him on the value of his offering in the classifieds, shame on you. That is not cool.

Rick

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
So I am curious, what is the rare M37 varient your friends brother has? Anything other than the M37 and ambulance version is hard to find.

rchalmers3

Half a mile from the Broad River
Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you have issues with it, then I will be happy to put you in contact with him.
It's obvious he wasted a lot of money on a worthless vehicle (since they are so in abundance).
Whoa. I re-read my post to make sure it conveyed what I meant. I was not referring to your sale in the classifieds, just an observation and opinion at large.

You Ok?

Rick

wvhillbilly

Justal67: Please do not hastily vent your frustrations upon Steel Soldiers. Few, if any, of us claim to be MV "experts". What we ARE is a collection of people who have "been there, done that". We lean on each other for info and intel. It is up to each person to decide if this is valid, useable info for their particular sit-rep or problem. Personally, I refrain from publicly questioning the plausibility of some of the info I receive frrom this website. What may work for one SS may not be the solution for me.

Overall, the infor/intel from this site is very helpful. It helps you make a decision how to proceed with your HMV project. IT GIVES YOU OPTIONS/OPINIONS UPON HOW TO PROCEED. I have yet to see a fellow SS try to forcefully ram his opinion down any other SS throat.

You might consider changing your tone of your posts to be less arguementative. By doing this, you MAY become a FELLOW "Steel Soldier". As of right now, I consider you to be an outsider who is not worthy of what this web community has to offer you. However, that is only my opinion.

In summation, you present yourself as a person that I would hesitate to help because of your extreme public display of your second-guessing opinions exhibited by your rantings on this thread, plus your disrespect of other Steel Soldiers, which I find offensive.

You may be a member of this forum, sir, but you lack the spirit. Therefore, I do not consider you a Steel Soldier, but a Internet wannabee. In my opinion, you need to start thinking as a rational, repectful adult.

DUG

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
And I don't pay retail. I go to department stores and bargain with all of them.
95% of their inventory is foreign made garbage and not worthy of the price. So I barter with them by telling them that. I tell them what their product is worth and they are expected to lower the price.
Have you ever tried this in WalMart? If so I expect to see you on:

www.peopleofwalmart.com very soon!

WARNING!! Put away food and DRINK before visiting this site! You have been warned!

phil2968

I guess when someone starts a post questioning what someone paid for something, I find that interesting. My reply was a simple experience, or simple experiences, enjoyed form this site.

I didn't question why someone paid what they did but why it started out at $11,500 and did not change for the duration of the auction. Why did they start out so high? That was all I was looking to discuss but this is much more entertaining! Please carry on unabated! Popcorn Icon here:-D.

Last edited:

bassetdeuce

When I started getting into this stuff last March, 11-12K was about the going rate for the few A3s coming out of GL. I lost interest when I found out about the CAT motors in them.

wvhillbilly

Yes, I am college educated, BS and MBA hanging in my office at 731 North Jefferson Street, Lewisburg, WV Phone number: 304-645-6384, ask for Jeff.

Be happy to scan my credentials and send them to an address of your choosing.

You have problems.....................Jeffrey S. Hill, HC64, Box 360, Hillsboro, WV 24946.

I have nothing to hide.........

Again, just my opinion.....................:-D

G-Force

Phil,
It started out at $11,500 because "SOME MEMBERS" told me it was a "SPECIAL GL REVERSE AUCTION".....:roll: So I figured I'd be the first o bid........:oops: NOW.....I gotta come up with $11,500 plus fees for a truck that is not even close to meaua..........I'm tellin ya......ya can't trust them Stell Soldier members.........:wink:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks