• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from KS

big block 88

If he is a member of Rolling Thunder then yes. He has been trying to talk us into joining them, I would say once dad retires again he will have more time and he will be joining up for sure.

TIGERFANS2

Where is this Topeka place you speak of???? :wink:
P.M. me and we'll get you fixed up in Rolling Thunder, it doesn't take up much time to be a member and we're cheap... Glen's going to join too, he just doesn't it yet :lol:

big block 88

Where is this Topeka place you speak of???? :wink:
P.M. me and we'll get you fixed up in Rolling Thunder, it doesn't take up much time to be a member and we're cheap... Glen's going to join too, he just doesn't it yet :lol:
I'm pretty sure Dad has all the info on it, but I will ask him next time we talk.

There is a detective in the Topeka Police Department who has spoke with dad about joining up, I'm not sure on his name. when things calm down a bit for us we will join up for sure:beer:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BB that dump bed on your M35A2 looks great and your right you would NEVER guess its a dump bed by just casual looking at it, very nicely done I must say! AND your right there sure does seem to be a lot of you KS boys on this site, you guys get all the fun, right Glen!!
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not there to view it personally Bb but from the pics it looks really nice, like I said i would have never guessed it was a dumper by just normal looking!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks