• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Howdy from KS

big block 88

If he is a member of Rolling Thunder then yes. He has been trying to talk us into joining them, I would say once dad retires again he will have more time and he will be joining up for sure.

TIGERFANS2

Where is this Topeka place you speak of???? :wink:
P.M. me and we'll get you fixed up in Rolling Thunder, it doesn't take up much time to be a member and we're cheap... Glen's going to join too, he just doesn't it yet :lol:

big block 88

Where is this Topeka place you speak of???? :wink:
P.M. me and we'll get you fixed up in Rolling Thunder, it doesn't take up much time to be a member and we're cheap... Glen's going to join too, he just doesn't it yet :lol:
I'm pretty sure Dad has all the info on it, but I will ask him next time we talk.

There is a detective in the Topeka Police Department who has spoke with dad about joining up, I'm not sure on his name. when things calm down a bit for us we will join up for sure:beer:

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
BB that dump bed on your M35A2 looks great and your right you would NEVER guess its a dump bed by just casual looking at it, very nicely done I must say! AND your right there sure does seem to be a lot of you KS boys on this site, you guys get all the fun, right Glen!!
KK

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not there to view it personally Bb but from the pics it looks really nice, like I said i would have never guessed it was a dumper by just normal looking!
KK