• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Beat Ol' 8500!

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just an m105A2 trailer but, I won it today on GL! I had also bid on several other trailers and trucks today and #.....8500 won all of the others! No animosity here, just surprised!

Attachments

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! Right back at ya, Kenny! Nice T-case in a box!

TacticalTruck

citizensoldier said:
Did anybody watch those M49A2Cs !!!! both are over 20k!!
My buyer bailed on me, :evil: I'd take $10k for my M49A2C. I wiss I could get my junk on GL's site. Did anyone get anything at Mechanicsburg? I ment to bid on the Cat tranny.
Jeff

BigJay

I was watching some trucks but they all went to high for me(read: not a steal).

Jason: I don't know how you're planning on getting the 105s home, but if you'd like help with one I'd follow you up in my F250 if you cover my gas.

-Jay

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Congradulations:
I know when I got my M 127 it was the only one in the lot that 8500 did not win. Maybe he is reading our posts? I know I did not get that mercy on any of the M 818's I was trying to buy as 8500 got them all.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
I tried to buy a duece out of Smyna, TN to flip. Had a buyer willing to go 3k but I got my arse kicked. Nothing sold low enough to to allow me to make a profit after buyers premium and tax. There were 38 trucks there and all the ones I was watching went over 2500. Drat the luck.

steelsoldiers

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I got a set of 4 12-bolt radial HMMWV rims and 36x12.50 tires and 2 20-bolt 5-ton rims with 395/85R20's (my avatar). I plan to use the 5-ton rims and sell the humvee rims. I just need to find 4 more FMTV rims.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
Chris are you building a super capable stroller for Ryan? Just curious as those are big tires and wheels for a sidewalk riding baby coach.
rofl