• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

i JUS BOUGHT A DUMP

Monkeyboyarmy

I was going for the one in Richmond until it went beyond my weekly allowance. By time I got the wife off of the computer to bid on those two down there,the sale was over. I need me a new secretary. Nice score.

T

televisionman007

i jus found out i might be missing the radiator from my dump truck. It never said in ad it was missing. How much would a radiator ncost and does any1 know what the tire size is???

sandcobra164

Tire size is 14X20 on singles. What sale/lot numbers? I'll check it over and see if it's missing the radiator tomorrow. When your EUC clears, hit me up, I'll get the paperwork to the right people so Pete can pick up on his schedule as we've done previously.

T

televisionman007

5541/6150 can u take some more pics as the 2 pics i have kinda suck and what about those led headlights???

T

televisionman007

Tire size is 14X20 on singles. What sale/lot numbers? I'll check it over and see if it's missing the radiator tomorrow. When your EUC clears, hit me up, I'll get the paperwork to the right people so Pete can pick up on his schedule as we've done previously.
hey joesph did u ever make it to the dump truck?

T

televisionman007

your way ahead of me. dump is #4 on my list

1. M35 A2 done
2. M35 A3 looking
3. wrecker
4. dump
darn i had a list but blew out the window on the first duece, i get to get my dump dec 8th im so happy:driver:

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I will keep my fingures crossed 4 U. Some of these truck can be missing parts like one of mine and hope your fuel tanks don't have the 1/2 of black goop in the bottom. When you get a chance reach your hand down to the bottom of the tank and feel for the goop. One I got was missing the hyd. pump. Heard one someone else got had water in the block from muffler filling with rain water. Take out plug at bottom of muffler and stick something up there and see how much water if any comes out.

T

televisionman007

well i found out radiator is gone and duct tape are covering my headlights and turn lights, How strange and i still dont know condition of interior

T

televisionman007

oh well she is mine and she will be my xmas gift this year. So if anyone ask what i got for xmas il say i got a DUMP lmaoroflroflrofl

T

televisionman007

welll i got my euc for my dump truck. next wedsday at 7am i will be at the yard swappin tires out so i can tow her home with a friend of mine's m818 which we jus used to recove a m35 outa forest park:D

T

televisionman007

well ok i picked up my M817 USMC dump truck on weds morning. When Russ and I arrived at 7am weds morning we were greeted to no steering wheel no seats no top no tail lights no bumperettes no battery box cover and 2 flat tires which i new about at begininng of the sale. Anyways we swapp out the tires with the help of sandcobra aka Joe (thanks Man) and we hooked up tow bar and chain and preceded down the highway by 1030 am. Not bad changing for changing out 4 tires by hand.As we cross into florida the rear axle starts smokin and we luckly were near the welcome center. The rear was smokin so russ said lets pull the axles out of this one and dissconnect the small driveshaft and we can continue, Well 2 hours later we were back on our way. By the way i cut up my shirt and stuffed in into both holes to stop leak. It worked for most part. We arrive at the lot at around 10pm and jus diconnect the tow bar and went home. I now have a steering wheel so now i can pull it down my dirt road. The guy in the photo is ARUSS he is a character and pretty smart guy. Im glad to know him... I will take more pics this weekend and post up. Im excited tho to jus about get her home

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks