• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

I Won A Hardtop!!!

flyxpl

Goverment paid $ 475 they went in the $ 560 - $ 600 range . First time I have seen the gov , not loose thier arss. A good deal when you consider what some guys are wanting for beat up used ones .

Stagg

Yep, I was looking at them also. I could find a use for a new one... and crazily enough I could probably sell my old one for 500 bucks :shock:

However, I was also hoping to get them for less. Guess I'll have to break down and spend the money if there is another one out there.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Government paid $ 475 they went in the $ 560 - $ 600 range . First time I have seen the gov , not loose their arss. A good deal when you consider what some guys are wanting for beat up used ones .

Don't be fooled by the ending bid prices, GL does not collect the proceeds and hand it all over to the Federal Government!

The taxpayers lost out, again. SSDD

Armada

Weren't those tops for the 900 series? Few years back there were a bunch of new hard top kits that were auctioned and guys were paying in the $800+ range. Problems started when they started trying to put them on deuces and 800 series. They were too wide. :shock: Perfect fit for the 900 trucks, though.... Can't fit both.

hdexpert

Weren't those tops for the 900 series? Few years back there were a bunch of new hard top kits that were auctioned and guys were paying in the $800+ range. Problems started when they started trying to put them on deuces and 800 series. They were too wide. :shock: Perfect fit for the 900 trucks, though.... Can't fit both.

Landmark Mfg 50403, Closure Hardtop for 2. 5 ton, 6x6 Truck, mdl: M-44 Series and 5 ton, 6x6 Truck, M-39 series, includes rear panel and 1 box parts in wood crate.

flyxpl

The part # on the manufacturers tag ( in GL pics ) is identical to the tag on my Duece hardtop , even the same year 1986 . Hardtop came on my M35 W/ winch I got out of redstone a few months ago . The tops are NICE . They are for a Duece .

hdexpert

The part # on the manufacturers tag ( in GL pics ) is identical to the tag on my Duece hardtop , even the same year 1986 . Hardtop came on my M35 W/ winch I got out of redstone a few months ago . The tops are NICE . They are for a Duece .

Thanks flyxpl, that ought to clear up a few questions some members might have.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks