• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

If political discussion is not allowed, why are political ads accepted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tanner

The things that bring people together here are greater than the differences that separate us. Each is entitled
to his/her opinion, but there are certain forums that are more appropriate in which to share them. Face it; with all the crap going on in the country/world these days, escaping to SS in order to get away from the junk is refreshing.

'Tanner'

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
The things that bring people together here are greater than the differences that separate us. Each is entitled
to his/her opinion, but there are certain forums that are more appropriate in which to share them. Face it; with all the crap going on in the country/world these days, escaping to SS in order to get away from the junk is refreshing.

'Tanner'
My name is Papabear and I approve of Tanner's message!!:deadhorse:

eagle4g63

Now I find myself looking at the adds to see if one with tata's pops up!!!:jumpin:

What have you people turned me into.........I'm blaming you guys, I wasn't this nuts I don't think before I joined.........wait I did join this place on my own:cookoo:

MarcusOReallyus

A sociologist would be happy as a pig in a puddle. An endless supply of material for academic papers!

Except nobody would believe him! :(

:mrgreen:

DeucesWild11

I just saw the first political ad and I was like what the Heck? But then after thinking about it.. Hey let them spend their (our) money on this site and not get anything in return. I think most people here have their mind made up.. I knew how I am going to vote next week 4 years ago..:D

Last edited by a moderator:

Chief_919

If you guys really want to have fun, remember the site likely gets paid for every time you clock on an ad. So if you see the candidate you don't like always click on that ad- and you are taking money from that campaign and sending it to help run Steel soldiers-win-win!

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Actually, took some time to sink in that I did not see any adds at all!. Maybe because I am privacy-aware and hate unsolicited adds and stuff, so I have several add-blockers, pop-up blockers and other stuff active to stop that and stop tracking if not all then at least some of the searches and sites I am on. :D, :deadhorse:

Last edited:

wdbtchr

I just stumbled across this thread(don't know how I missed it) and I kinda enjoy a little nonsense discussion. I pretty much tune out any ad that doesn't relate to our disease. But I do like hearing the banter back and forth.2cents

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks