• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Title Service --- A+ SERVICE!

1redgmc

130 DAYS AND STILL NOTHING!! aua

Tried calling (and calling, and calling, and calling) again today. I know I pressed re-dial at LEAST 150 times over the course of the day with nothing but BUSY signals...

I will try again tomorrow... :deadhorse:

International Title Service - if you can see this post... YOU SUCK!!!!!

bambambam22

I hate to tell you that you would be better off spending your time going a different direction because it is obvious that this is a road to nowhere. You are just wasting you time unless you are working on gaining patience and in that case I guess you have found a really good way to practice being patient. You are a much better man than I am because if it were me I would have (&^*(&*^*&%&^%(*&)(*_(*)*(^*&%$^&$&*^(*&( and then O()()&*(*&(*&*(^%&^%^&*(()* and finally a little (*&^&^*&^%&^%&%& for good measure.

Just my two cents but I think all you are going to accomplish is buying a new phone.

bambambam22

Did you pay with a CC? If so dispute it and reverse the charges. If you paid with a check or debity card you may contact your bank and start a fraud case and your bank can revers charges.

Good luck

1redgmc

Did you pay with a CC? If so dispute it and reverse the charges. If you paid with a check or debity card you may contact your bank and start a fraud case and your bank can revers charges.

Good luck
USPS MONEY ORDER was the method of payment. Checked with the friendly local post office and they truly did not want to assist. But I have a receipt! "Sorry, the time limitations have passed. If it was lost or stolen, we'd be able to assit you in filing a claim."

WTF is up with that? Keep in mind that this same friendly post office closes early and does not like to be open on Saturday's. I'm beginning to think I am jinxed. What is wrong with people these days?

Tried at least 40 times again today to call...

BUSY, BUSY, BUSY, BUSY x 10

This sh*t ain't funny no more

International Title Service - please note:

To quote Marsellus Wallace: "Ima get medieval on your a$$"

bambambam22

Sounds to me like the MO is lost. I think I would go to a differant PO and inform them that the MO must be lost. Right? You sent it and it must have not made it, the item you were paying for has not arrived and you can not find anyone at the destination that can tell you they received it, so it soulds to me like it is lost. Taa Daaa

tm america

Did all the title companies go out of business????i have tried to contact broadway title,international title and all the other ones i know of ....no luck at all.i have left messages and emails and got nothing.has anyone had better luck even getting them to answer the darn phone..

papercu

In most/some states just call around to your local insurance companies about a bond title (some states call it something else). If you know one that handles construction bonds that would be the best bet. Wayne

1redgmc

&^%$#@!

I actually counted the number of UNSUCCESSFUL calls I attempted today...

International Title Service - if you see this - call me. You know who I am. I'm the only guy from Bunker Hill, WV on your books and you have all my contact info.

Last edited:

SixSpeed

Banned
I got a hold of them last week, by blind luck it would seem. They said they had some issues because the DMV had never done/heard of a Unimog. I could understand that. It has been 3 months though...

They did say they got it all straightened out, so I will be expecting results within the month...if not I won't be very happy.

blybrook

ive got an international scout that was abandoned on my property for over a year i want to get a title to it .Who is the best people to deal with right now ...i probably could go through the courts and get it done but i think a title company would be easier
Check with your DMV about an abandoned vehicle and forget about going through a title service.

Are you a member of Binder Planet or Binder Bulletin? The group of people over there have a lot of experience with the IH scouts and what it takes to get them titled in individual states. I was able to get an abandoned vehicle title in about 8 months after the vehicle showed up in AK. Was a fairly easy process up hither.

As to the OP; I thought about ITS with my above mentioned vehicle, I was VERY glad that I didn't bother going through them. Even before reading this thread.

steelandcanvas

In most/some states just call around to your local insurance companies about a bond title (some states call it something else). If you know one that handles construction bonds that would be the best bet. Wayne
This may be an alternative, however not an easy one, at least not in Colorado. I had to have the vehicle appraised, VIN inspected (by appointmnet only) about 12 pages of documents to fill out, and purchase a title bond. Luckily I used ITS before they went off the radar. My condolences to those that are having problems with these knuckleheads, I hope you get titled or you get your funds returned to you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks