• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

International Title Service --- A+ SERVICE!

1redgmc

INTERNATIONAL TITLE SERVICE HAS ACHIEVED A NEW LOW

I still have nothing to show, have tried for HOURS upon end to reach them with no success (CONSTANT BUSY SIGNAL)

I am presently researching what it will take in WV to get a title by having Kevin regenerate my paperwork.

My confidence is low at this point and what REALLY SUX is that I have now owned this deuce for ALMOST SEVEN MONTHS and still can't drive it (legally).

****, I am beyond being p!ssed off...

If these A$$HOLES were anywhere close to driving distance to me, I'd probably be in jail.

All I want now is my hard earned money back.

memphis bell

im am very sorry to hear about you situation and if it was not for your post i would be in your boat. i called I T S he would not pick up only call back very fishy i thought . he would not give me a price over the phone but in the mail i got the paper work and he wanted 860.00 dollars i could belive the price. he assured me 2- 3 weeks and title and in hand i would have . if it was not for this site i would be excited waitin for a title that was never coming so instead im searchin tryin to figure out how to drive my truck legal. ive been in your shows i hope it works out for you

SixSpeed

Banned
Last time I got a hold of them was on... *searches ancient archives*...was roughly November 5th. At that time they said it was all worked out and was being processed. In my mind that was them telling me it would be 3-4 weeks like they had originally said.

4 weeks is approaching, once it is reached I will begin to contact, if no contact is made I am going to start talking to a few lawyers and see what I can do.

1redgmc

STILL NOTHING BUT BUSY SIGNALS AT ITS

I feel like I am in the Twilight Zone

I sure would like to get a refund of my $485

What a WASTE

Has ANYONE ELSE gotten their titles back from this clown in the last FIVE MONTHS?

1redgmc

No - unfortunately - I have nothing new to report.

I have made (literally) hundreds of attempts at various times of the day (and evening) to reach this guy. I always get a BUSY SIGNAL... regardless of toll free or direct. I went so far as to dialing an operator and had her try. Same deal, busy... and while I'm not sure how all that works, she said there was an active conversation on the line - so maybe there is hope I will get through.

If anyone is able to get through, please post with a date / time.

As of TODAY, it has been 172 DAYS since International Title received my paperwork.

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, am I glad I went the SF97 route. My GL title is at the PO right now, waiting for me to go down and sign for it. I will wait until Jan, as all my other vehicles come due at the same time.

memphis bell

the only way is call from a different number dont leave your name he will call back i think he scans all his calls i would say it only takes him like 20 mins to call back i just tried yesterdayaua

1redgmc

UPDATE - UPDATED - UPDATE // ITS IS FULL OF BS AND I HAVE THE PROOF

STILL trying to get the idiot over at ITS to answer the phone. They will be sorry when they I get ahold of them.

I also compiled and sent a fax demanding a refund - so we will see if that generates any response...

IN THE MEANTIME, I contacted the VERMONT DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES and the extremely helpful customer service rep (James) gave me some VERY USEFUL information for you guys (and gals).

Check out: Tax and Title Fees | Vermont Department of Motor Vehicles

First, I explained my situation to James and he checked the VT DMV database for any information related to me or my vehicle. Surprise, surprise... NOTHING - no name, no VIN, no nuthin' on record...

He then stated that the LONGEST backlog they have is 10 DAYS

WTF?!? The idiot at ITS swore that everything was in order and that the poor little DMV office was simply overwhelmed. The ITS guy is full of crap (we call that a liar here) and I bought his story.

My new friend James went further to explain that ANYONE can go online and use their forms and that ANYONE can make a submission using a BILL OF SALE. I specifically asked about MV's and he said "NO PROBLEM - just use the forms on the website and call us with any questions"

While I am certain there will be SOME MV exceptions to this statement - I saw nothing on the VT DMV website that led me to believe anything would be difficult.

My new friend said it sounded like INTERNATIONAL TITLE SERVICE WAS A SCAM. Yup, I agree...

So FINALLY I have some sort of resolution / good news to report. I am still out $485 and have WASTED SIX MONTHS at this point, but I am betting that within a couple short weeks, I can finally get my title issues squared away. I feel so stupid and was duped by these jokers.

It looks like I can go direct to the VT DMV and it'll cost me LESS THAN HALF of what I paid ITS - AND - I'll get it back within a reasonable amount of time and NO MORE BS.

At this time, I need to go back and have my paperwork regenerated by the seller and will advise him of what I've learned.

I'll update more as things play out.

Thanks for all the support the members of this forum have given me.

Last edited:

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
What i would do, is have someone contact him, set up a title deal, send by registered mail, have someone watching the receiving address, follow the mail to the scum bag, then the cops or???, with the amount of money this !@#$%^&%## POS has gotten off people, It should not be to hard to set up

mckeeranger

I also compiled and sent a fax demanding a refund - so we will see if that generates any response...
It would be better to send a registered letter. That way you have proof it was received, and by whom.

I wish the OP of this thread would consider changing the title to better reflect what a scam ITS is running.
Unfortunately, thread titles cannot be edited. The OP or a MOD can only delete the entire thread and move the posts to a new one. A lot of work.

Good luck with getting your money back, you may need to get an attorney, or Law Enforcement involved. That's not "Good luck" in a sarcastic way, I mean I really hope you get it back.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
...I wish the OP of this thread would consider changing the title to better reflect what a scam ITS is running.

You have to remember this thread started over 2 years ago. ALOT changes in that time.

Thanks for posting the Vermont info. Good luck getting the paperwork thru and also getting your money back.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks