• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola, WI 2015 ISO, Buy, Sell, Trade thread. Aug 7-9

nchittendon

We are closing in fast on the Iola show which is the 2nd week of August. I didn't see any other threads, so post up here with your "hope to finds" and "hope to sell" items.

I'll be bringing a set of 10 tires chains for the stock tires. I've seen them go for $120 for a pair......I won't charge near that amount (in your favor!)

I have a bridge plate with no numbers I can stand to part with.

Pioneer tool rack will be coming with me to sell.

I'll have a couple of stock NDT's with me too. Like new, I'd say 90% tread or better.

What I'm after at this show is:
~ rifle mount for in the cab of my m35a2
~ jerry can holders x2 to mount on my M105
~ someone to trade my green m105 canvas for a tan m105 canvas
~ very good odds i'll be picking up some firearms again
~ ammo cans (always pick up a few)
~ gutted radios (going to build a radio inside it with modern electronics)
~ air compressor wrenches

I'm sure there is more.....

kennys@wi.rr.com

I have some rifle mounts I can bring, lights, switches and other goodies like that will be in some grab boxes. I have a bunch of LWS parts and some other odds and ends I just have to get them all put together. I also have some Bosnian Armor I haven't yet decided what to do with. I've been working with a guy local to me also that deals in mounts and cradles for different weapon systems. Not always cheap but it's all either new or looks it after he rebuilds it all. He also decided to push out all of his 5 ton spares so who knows what I'll be able to grab from the barn.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll have some
Arctic white deuce cargo covers NOS $200
H45 fuel burning pot belly stoves with fuel can tripods $50
litters, new and old style $10 to $25
litter 2 wheel carts
west coast M series mirrors $20 a pair
one NOS FMTV trailer or 5T cargo cover (Tan)$300 and have a (Black) bow set also $100
and the usual assortment of military nick-nacks

Last edited:

6x6guy

I'll bring the usual assortment of parts and goodies like turbos, injectors perhaps a MRAP bumper and what ever i can fit into a 5 ton truck.

kennys@wi.rr.com

I almost forgot a few items.

the 140' multilayer tow straps
Jerry can holders
And if anyone needs something picked up from Glen in KS let me know as I should be down there at least once more before Iola.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have 3 of the HMMWV Tow missile storage racks $50ea hmmwvracks.jpg

one HMMWV NOS B column $75
several HMMWV NOS C columns $25 ea

poof

Dirty Hippie
my M886 is for sale.. http://www.steelsoldiers.com/album.php?albumid=3794 any interested and i will bring it up. or stop in here on your way up if thats easyer.Restored military dodge ambulance . great tires. Well maintained.documents of its military service and police service after.. Drive it home. Lots of army ambulance accessories. all good ..kept inside all year. punch list completed, bettery and services all done .. ready for cross country now.. . Stop by and have a look, test it out.... if i drive it up and sleep in it.. and there is a buyer. you cant have it and my smells till event is over, unless some one else will put me up for a night..smells included.. :)

Last edited:

tcruwithme

I sure hope to get my FDC bypassed and the manifold heater removed before the show. Then, I can bring my truck down. Otherwise, I am gaining oil, and I'll make the trip without the truck.

So, I am looking for a couple of things:
1. Fiberglass racks for an M105
2. Pair of windows for an M35A2, possibly a window frame as well
3. Remote brake reservoir
4. possibly a set of lollipop lights
5. 20' slave cable, NATO ends

I've done pretty well selling my extra parts this year. I have an M35A3 front bumper that I need to find a new home for. I've had it on CL for $125, but nobody local has been interested. If you need a bumper, let me know, and I'll bring it down.

I have one extra 395/85R20 XZL that has a gash in the sidewall about a half inch deep and inch long. The tread is about 85%, and it has run flat inserts in it. If anyone wants it, I'll bring it down and make you a great deal on it - how about $75?

I also have one Continental 395/85R20 that is probably new, but it's an odd-ball tire on an old deuce rim. This thing really needs a new home - like as a spare tire. Tire + rim for $100 anyone?

I am excited to get to Iola this year. It will be my 3rd year there, and I hope I can bring my truck down.

~ Thad

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks