• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola, WI 2015 ISO, Buy, Sell, Trade thread. Aug 7-9

kennys@wi.rr.com

tcruwithme, I have a buddy that just got a bunch of new windows in frames, the complete units with both sides of glass and I know he will be bringing them up. And if you're crating fuel most likely it's the o rings on the HH which I can mail you tomorrow if you like. It only takes a couple hours to replace them. Send me a PM if interested.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The I need to buy list:
A pair of M923 inner fenders
Rubber headlight isolators
mirrors
M105 bows
1 RF ring mount bracket
glad hand cap
Tailgate step loops
Heater switch
CUCV clevis
Tarp tie downs for the side of the box
Tailgate chain covers -2 sets
1- M109 side window glass
A Military GMC hardtop

I can bring a bunch of M211/135 GMC parts if there is something someone needs

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Only 923 parts I need are inner fenders for my uncle. The front leg clamp is for a deuce. It is going on the right front to hold the second flag pole!

kennys@wi.rr.com

I've been watching that. I'll be there late Thursday early Friday if all goes well. I have a few final things to grab. Hoping to get that level wind from him and on the truck before Iola.

M1key

Looking for an aluminum boarding ladder that will fit a duce, preferably with handrail?

My steel one is just too heavy.

DavidB

Coming up fast four more days.Will also bring large lot of camo netting sets,two aluminum boarding ladders one with rail one w/o ,deuce cab double gun mount and lots of small stuff.
DavidB

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks