• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Iola, WI 2015 ISO, Buy, Sell, Trade thread. Aug 7-9

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm looking for a junk transmission for a M211, M135 GMC 6x6. I just want to take one apart and learn about it.
So cheap it is darn near free...

kennys@wi.rr.com

I just called a friend of mine in Lake Mills and he has a couple of them and one still bolted to a motor. I'll send you a PM so we can arrange getting it to you.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I have a used Base X desert 305 18X25 with part of a repair kit, ends and floor $800. baseX.jpeg BaseX1.jpeg Sorry no liner.

I am only bringing the tent if there is a buyer
. PM if you want it by Wed evening.

Last edited:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Seriously, I'm on the edge right now. It may be the 4th year I don't bring a GMC. I'm going to run out of room and money. But I will have a full load on the way home!

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm checking lights and have no brake light. I crawl under and notice the wet boot on the master. You gotta touch it right? You don't want to believe it is brake fluid, but it is. I can fit more stuff in the trailer than the deuce. @#*&***

Last edited:

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Due to the bad master cyl I discovered...
As it stands right now, I'm pulling the modified M105 that will be filled with goodies for sale and sleeping in it. I will put on the side racks bows and cover Thursday. This is going to be totally hill billy.

I will have a camp sign that says "Henderson" and a pic of my trucks. Stop and say "Hi"

Attachments

nchittendon

I made it home safe. I just wanted to chime in and tell everyone thank you for a great time! Everyone was so friendly and helpful. Me being a "first timer" (didn't stay last year, just recon) everyone was real friendly when I would just wander into their camp and start chatting. Next year the truck will come. 25th anniversary of the Iola show, I have to bring it. Thanks again everyone.

hendersond

Steel Soldiers Supporter
We had a good time as well. We sold what we wanted to and came home with even more.
Special thanks to:

Dave "MW Mules". Great person. I feel like he goes out of his way to treat my kids and myself right. Overall he is one of the best people to help the hobby for everyone. His prices are more than fair. If he gets it cheap, we get it cheap.

Kenny, you are very helpful. You went the extra mile to help out people you never met. Thank you for picking up the parts from Glen. Thanks for helping me locate a transmission. I appreciate what you do for the hobby.

Thanks again! If it was not for you guys and Feltz, I would have come home with an empty trailer and Wayyyyy too much money in my pocket.

Pics to come when we get everything dried out.

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks