• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Deuce a redneck truck?

shannondeese

Redneck truck Yep

I drive my Bobbed Deuce and a standard Deuce around Lancaster Ca and Edwards Air Force base. I have been called a redneck for many years by the way I dress and act. So I'm not sure if it's the truck that makes me a redneck or me that makes the truck a redneck. When I get to San Diego in June I'll let you know. After I take out a couple idjits for pulling out infront of me.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Let's see -
I haul moonshine from Granma's still;
Kickapoo Joy Juice from the General Store;
Feed from the Feed Store;
Top Soil from the Cemetery (It's the "special" composted blend);
Haul occupied caskets from the Funerl Home to the Cemetery;
Spontaneously leave the paved road when traffic slows to a crawl;
and....
Drive it to Church on Sunday.

Do YOU think I'm deserving of the term REDNECK?

:not worthy:

RandyMcB

The first day I had the deuce, I stopped at a relatives house, his son told him I was in the driveway, when he walked outside, he took a good look at the deuce and said" man, you guys got issues". I took that as a compliment !!!!!!!!

sandcobra164

I get picked on by people saying "I'm too Motivated" or "You need to leave the Army in the past". Fact of that is, the Deuce is a very motivating truck and even though I'm no longer Active Duty and currently a National Guardsmen, I can never leave the Army completely in the past. It's just a big part of my life and who helped make me the responsible tax paying, hard working citizen that I am.

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No, I think your deserving of the name CREEPY DUDE....rofl
I shall take that as a compliment. Y'all may recall that I actually DO work for a Cemetery and Funeral Home. As a side benefit of every burial is the fact that we "mine" approximately 2 cubic yards of good clean top soil with every burial. Hence, the Deuce is an excellent choice of vehicles. :jumpin: