• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Is a Deuce a redneck truck?

helmethair78

I have been a "red neck" all of my life, the truck has nothing to do with it. I love my new deuce! I drive it all over, to work to the store, and just for fun. It looks great parked in front of my house.

atankersdad

In Memorial
In Memorial
It sure ain't a yuppie or rapper ride. That is for sure. I don't suspect there are many, if any ( unless Hundy is visiting the hood) in the zip code of 90210. Than narrows this truck down to middle American ownership. Same owners who own guns and pray to God. Guess I am a God fearing, gun loving and deuce driving red neck too..

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Did not think there were rednecks in Michigan. Must have fallen asleep under and snow birds camper then drug up there multiplyed. Sorry you got to keep a check on things like this or crap happens. No on the redneck.

TIGERFANS2

My neighbor said at me "It's because of people like you that foriegn countries are afraid of us" . the statement was ment to put me down but **** it made me proud. Her kids were the first to want a ride to boot.

"aw shucks now..... you're makin me blush...." :oops:

jluv1185

Im the only one in my neighborhood with a tractor, which i used to grade my moms (who happens to be my neighbor) flower beds today...got some looks. :mrgreen: That being said my deuce would be the ultimate redneck truck! [thumbzup]

Marcel

Just another example of small minds stereotyping to avoid the mental gymnastics of actually learning about people. Some people like to look at differences rather than similarities. Stereotyping is a key component to racism. Weak minds. Hitler was a prime example.

Coal Cracker

i think the answer is in how its being used. If your a serious collector and into historic preservation then your a collector and maybe a bit excentric but not a redneck. If your like me and run around town just because you can, your just a bit different and maybe just a touch odd. If you like running through 4 feet of mud-hole slurpping a RC Cola while eating a moon pie yeah your a redneck driving a redneck truck.

Well I wonder where I fall in, I found myself in all categories above :???:

rideni

If you have ever been kicked out of a redneck motorsports park for having a truck thats too big for the tough truck competition you might be a redneck.
Seriously got kicked out of competition at the Buck Motorsports park

gt1009

Haha, I'm from Chicago and go to school in North Carolina. I get called a redneck by southerners because of my 1009 and k1500.

colt45727

Well when someone calls me a Redneck or Country boy, which is alot, i take it as a compliment. To me it mostly means a God Fearing , gun totin, country lovin person that will give you the shirt off their back. Some girl wrote F***TARD REDNECK on my truck for barely fitting in a parking space, and a girl i was talking to saw me as a redneck and that it wasnt a good thing... needless to say we r not talkng anymore hehe.

Sometimes i think us "Rednecks" are just ahead of the curve!