• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Isuzu powered Drash 5 pin connectors

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
They aren't specific to the Isuzu version. What they are is a 60amp 3phase plug, used in several different applications.

They are hideously expensive. I have the part numbers somewhere (New phone, lost a bunch of stuff), and I'll post them if I can find them again.

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
This link is to the datasheet showing the military cable connector identification system

And these links match what those numbers say, and also match the "UEC 32-12" spacer in the middle of the one you posted a picture of in the other forum

roughly $350ish for the cable ends, and $160ish for the equipment mount ends.
Pretty spendy, but not the worst I've ever seen.

For that kind of pricing considering we were discussing you using it as a load bank for your MEP803, you might be better off just buying some 240V shop heaters as have been discussed on other threads. They will give you better control over the amount of load, and you don't have to open up the ECU and disable any of the heat coils to bring the load down.

Last edited:

robertsears1

Look closely on the green rubber area and you may see a number, should be 32-12 as mentioned above. That kind of connector is on the FDECU (field deployable environmental control unit). Look on ebay under 32-12 connector. The female end seems harder to find. I got a couple for around $75 and felt lucky.

Robert

Last edited:

Zed254

I like the price of these connectors for my MEP-803A. However, these are 3 phase .... meaning the spades turn in toward center of connector versus the similar single phase 50 amp connectors (think CEP spider box) with spades that turn outward. The ones I received looked like they had been plugged in one time = excellent condition.

Guyfang

Staff member
Why do you have two threads for this problem? Please have one deleted. It makes old people like me crazy, trying to keep up with you.

Light in the Dark

Steel Soldiers Supporter

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe you should ask @Suprman if these cables will work here... or at least to get better markings off them for you. Price is certanly right if so!

This us the parallel cable. Different pins, much smaller. Will not work for the 60amp J1 port.

Mk23

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for pointing that out!! Actually seller does have a cable I could use, but it $400. A bit more than I would like to spend...

Last edited:

Coug

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thank you for pointing that out!! Actually seller does have a cable I could use, but it $400. A bit more than I would like to spend...

plus shipping brings it over $500. A lot more than I would want to spend without it being a necessity.

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter

That's the correct cable, and not a bad price really. You can't buy the components for that.

If I didn't already have one, I'd be buying it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks