• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Just Bobbed the Deuce

oddshot

looks good!!!
You ought to see it in person.

It looks REAL good.

I started bobbing mine yesterday ... Jim was kind enough to let me come up Saturday and get a look at it before he put the bed on ... and to answer questions ... and let me make a couple measurements.

He gave me his whole morning ... and STILL got his little girl to a friends birthday party on time. I HOPE!

Thanks again Jim! :D

oddshot

Jimma

I took a drive shaft I had lengthened 5" when I went. I took the springs from a duece and a new set of U bolts from memphis equipment with me. Joe was ready and we got to work. If anyone is in the south east and wants to bob a duece and get it done quickly, affordably and with quality precision blythewoodjoe is the guy. He does this for a hobby not a living. He is an accomplished pipefitter, welder and fabricator.

1crook

Don't worry about what it looks like, mine looked like it was rolled, and I was accepted. They are not a very picky bunch down there, heck they even let Clinto attend!

I don't know why they let Clinto still attend. Nice avatar Gimpy.

Truck looks good Jim. Joe is a good guy, always willing to lend a hand.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor

Jimma

Well this weekend I got it inside during the rain and changed out all the fuel filters and put on new front shocks. I thought it could use a new set and it did. The old ones after removal were determined to be completely shot. I now know for sure looks are not everyting especially with shocks. They looked good but were shot. I am ordering my 383 green paint tommarow from RAPCO.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks