• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Keys?

chvss65

Good point above, Iam 25 yrs retired city LT.

Insurance companies are gonna first look at how not to pay for a claim and place blame back on the vehicle owner, the loop hole is in your policy, any policy, for any vehicle.

The thing is SECURE it, as best you can for your own liability
Reduce your risk and liability

The trouble is the crimminal have the right to be idiots and if they can get a lawyer to figure how the stolen vehicle was unsafe, your on the griddle.

I Hate lawyers and undertakers, they both got ya at the worst time of your life !!

Last edited:

rottiedog

I guess the only way that you make it to "four star general" is by being a complete a$$hole to someone that has a legitimate question. Im glad to know that I can be a part of a site like this. Hopefully one day I can get the chance to contribute absolutely nothing to somebody's post while at the same time belittling them. That'll make me feel good about myself! Help somebody, nah. Why the hell would I want to do something like that? Let me sit around for hours on my fat ass scanning these posts and writing useless little blurbs to make my post count go up while trying to make them look like an idiot just to prove how much I know about whatever subject it might be, Ill be cool then!! Look, Im a four star general, that means something on this post (while in real life, I imagine you dont have much substance at all) you must do what I say because that means that I know everything there is to be known (doesnt mean I have to share it though;-))! Alas, I guess for me, Ill never make it simply because Im only here to learn and help other people with any info that I might be able to pass along myself. So.....anybody put a key in one of these things or WHAT?

You summed it up pretty well. I have been on lots of different forums over the years and everyone handles trolls differently.

Thanks for posting how a lot of people are feeling even though I wish you didn't have to.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks