• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing Mi to Cincinnati,Oh

ODdave

Yea he dose, I just forgot about it. It was a heckic day. I couldnt get out of work till 5 and dave was here @ noon. Truck wouldnt fit on the trailer, Everyone was tired.... Dave forgot his sweatshirt & booze.... Ill send the stuff to him. Dave, are my texts coming through? I need your address.

camp9

Believe me, I know how those kind of days go. South Dave, if you want it you'll have to get with ODdave, maybe if your both going to Findlay it can make it then. Either way you guys enjoy it. :beer:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks