• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lansing Mi to Cincinnati,Oh

camp9

I had this goofy idea of driving the dump down if it was roadable and pull my trailer, put my truck on the back and drive to Steves place, and get my motors. What is the plan now, or is there anything in the work?

Last edited:

camp9

Our daughter and son-in-law (and new grandbaby :D) in charlotte are buying a place in Eaton Rapids, and should sign the papers this week, so hopefully soon. I plan on heading down to Derricks place to get the motors he has at his place he brought up to at that time. I can work around your schedule.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Somebody keep me in the loop somewhere in case I have to set my truck on fir.. I mean warm ti up....

camp9

That's right, you tried to warm up your truck the Yooper way. When I was a kid working in the woods the guy I helped would light a fire under the skidder to get it going :D

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No kiding, now I'm glad I did not bid on that heap!

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
No kidding! The guys loading it tried to give it back, but GL said no!!