• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

HMMWV Nut

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I got my M931 it was like it just rolled off the assembly line . Fresh paint ,new tires ,batteries and so on .
I could not believe my eyes, M927 and M931A2 look brand new inside and outside. M931a2 still has pimples (whatever they are called) on the outside of tires.

crewcab454

It is pretty loud in the cab. Outside it sounds great. When I installed the turbo I replaced all the exhaust with 5" and that goes into the 6" stack. The turbo whistle is nice.

jimk

In Memorial
In Memorial
Three photos of the 2013 Baldwinsville Memorial Day Parade and one photo after the 2013 Syracuse Veterans Day Parade (restaurant parking lot w/ my pal Dave). Dave and his family have been using my duece the last few years. Dave served as a medic, then medic trainer (both state-side) during the Vietnam War.

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks