• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets See Your 5-Ton!

kfdk14

Drove this one home friday 85 model, '09 rebuild, 11 new radials, 150 miles and drove awesome. Will have 2 500 gal mil. tanks and equipped for brush fires. love the huge cab and auto. Only thing it needs are batteries of course. Got to see the wall of goats and even a couple 715s and a deuce pumper at the goldsby yard. :drool:

Attachments

Hosstronaut

M-62

This is my 1950 M-62 "peaches" busy chasing down electrical gremlins that keep it stuck at an RV storage lot. but now making her run again is the top of the to-do list. But I'm not looking forward to the gas bill again at 2-3 mpg the 80 gallon fuel tank is not going to be fun to fill. aua

speaking of, any one need 80 gallons of low grade turpentine? guess who just filled his tank right before the truck took a nap?

If the pic looks familiar, look up M-62 or M-105 on the olivedrab site and you'll see Peaches and the trailer that I got with her. they are from the original "for sale" add i bought it from. just to keep this post legal, no its not for sale and this is not an add to do so.

links
M62 5 TON WRECKER
M-105 1 1/2 TON TRAILER

Attachments

dmetalmiki

here's mine

lots of mods..comforttruck! microwave fullsize gas cooker telly air con..inverter..(2300 watts) geni 2.3 kva. Cab has FULL isulation and "clansman" intercom. which also chats to any following vehicle in my convoy. ((all 5 of my trucks are fitted with clansman I.C.s.)) 4 of my stock at newark shown in picture ,jeep deuce, wrecker, REO 5 ton.

Attachments

Marcel

This is my tipper. It's a 1967 Multifuel M51A2 Whistler WOW .

Attachments

Last edited:

Rgdl

Bought my M818 a little over a year ago and had to do a few mods to get it D.O.T. compliant and keep the local popo off my back. I parked it in storage last August and didn't have time to think about it again until now. I went to the storage compound on Friday and put in the freshly charged batteries, checked tire pressures and fluid levels, and primed the fuel system. She started right up and ran smooth. The weather was perfect so I removed the soft-top and drove it all weekend. :D What a joy!!

Attachments

Karl kostman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
That is a mighty IMPRESSIVE looking driveway enhancement, Guaranteed to make ANY house look like a million bucks!
KK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks