• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lets see your DEUCE!

Darwin T

first picture - Corporal Lifton Tote
second picture - Sergeant Ike Stormwater
third and forth pictures - Sergeant Allison Stormwater - before and after her front end work (winch)
fifth picture - Sergeant Ike Stormwater - showing off his colors on the 4th of July

Attachments

Last edited:

Jeepjake

This is Esmerelda. Before, during, and after. I would like to pretty her up more with some fresh paint, but mainly I concentrate on keeping her in top mechanical shape.

When I push her button, she always purrs.
Very Nice truck Beerslayer, I recognized the western Oregon foliage from your third pic, I see you are nearby. I am trying to accomplish nearly the same transformation that you have done, very nice.

Jeep

mmeridith

Here are a few pics of my "new to me" 1969 M35a2 Bobber

Upcoming Mods:
New Hemtt 20x10 wheels... Done (new pics soon)
New front shocks... Done
AVM Lockout Hubs... Done (new pics soon)
Fix horn wiring... Done (rusty button on sterring wheel - cleaned & replaced)
New cab seal kit... Done
Rear 24V Backup Lights... Done
Front & Rear Axle Service, needs oil seals & boots... ASAP

what else...

Thanks to Clint @ C&C for the great parts & fast deliveries

Attachments

Last edited:

91W350

Some random deuce shots to share....

Attachments

bmH1065

I am only about 1/2 way through looking at pictures. Lot of nice looking dueces. I had posted pictures of mine when I first got it(about 3 years ago) but can't find them now. I haven't done much to it yet but mechanical but when I can get it inside and out of weather will finish (probably have to start all over) repainting it. I, like all of you love my truck.