• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisian SS rally.. june 26th -- 28th

littlebob

My plan is to drop junior off at YM around 7:30 and either head straight over or go pick up whatever I forget at the house, I will try and call EZFEED and KENDELRIO before I get on the road to see where they are if the are heading out Saturday. If anybody needs to get with me on the way my cell is 225-268-2055

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
littlebob...dont forget the shelter.....Bama Lady is off Sat and Sun so she is heading down with me......we will be there early Sat morning.
I have a buttload of trade goods but not a lot of cash.
I am picking up stuff in B'ham for folks and I have a hardtop for somebody.
I also have two tires/rims that Freightrain is sending to Tim and someone else.
My cell is 256-557-1146 if anyone needs to call me.

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hey Wreckerman - I hope you've filled my shopping list!!:-D

I'm about 70 miles away, but don't have tags yet for my dueces so I'll
be day-tripping in my 96 Powerstroke. I'll be there this afternoon and
again Sat. I don't know about Sunday since I'm flying to Seattle very
early Monday morning and have to get some chores done before I can go.

I have a dozen watermelons on ice, so they should be ice cold on Sat.

goldneagle

Anyone interested in an M105 trailer? No benches, no bows and no canvas. $300 I can bring it to the Rally @ Tim's this weekend. Please let me know. i also have a hardtop for a Deuce that needs some work for $200. I may also have a D-turbo.

mattgw86

Hey Wreckerman - I hope you've filled my shopping list!!:-D

I'm about 70 miles away, but don't have tags yet for my dueces so I'll
be day-tripping in my 96 Powerstroke. I'll be there this afternoon and
again Sat. I don't know about Sunday since I'm flying to Seattle very
early Monday morning and have to get some chores done before I can go.

I have a dozen watermelons on ice, so they should be ice cold on Sat.

Hey, looks like I won't be the only Powerstroke there...

I'll be there Saturday morning sometime.

EZFEED

Guys I've been shafted to work this weekend :evil: I had the truck packed and ready to go but unless there is some miracle that fuses together broken arm bones I just dont see myself being able to make this. The fool went 4 wheeler riding with his kids yesterday and somehow was ejected from the machine thus breaking his forearm....most likely acting the ass. I'm at work right now and will probably be here till my shift.

I am trying to get a field engineer to come sub in for me but noone wants to do the weekend and only one will do saturday "maybe". I may not drive the Lizard and may be in my F-150 so I can get back in time if this guy covers me.

Sorry guys :( I still want to make good on those T-shirts if possible!!!! :D

littlebob

littlebob...dont forget the shelter.....Bama Lady is off Sat and Sun so she is heading down with me......we will be there early Sat morning.
I have a buttload of trade goods but not a lot of cash.
I am picking up stuff in B'ham for folks and I have a hardtop for somebody.
I also have two tires/rims that Freightrain is sending to Tim and someone else.
My cell is 256-557-1146 if anyone needs to call me.
Same situation WM. I borrowed a trailer yesterday and loaded up the shelter and it's outer case. I don't plan on bringing the support unless I hear otherwise.
Found a few new items that I over ordered to bring and barter or sell, but they all
fit in a 9X9 box. Look forward to seeing you again!

littlebob

Guys I've been shafted to work this weekend :evil: I had the truck packed and ready to go but unless there is some miracle that fuses together broken arm bones I just dont see myself being able to make this. The fool went 4 wheeler riding with his kids yesterday and somehow was ejected from the machine thus breaking his forearm....most likely acting the ass. I'm at work right now and will probably be here till my shift.

I am trying to get a field engineer to come sub in for me but noone wants to do the weekend and only one will do saturday "maybe". I may not drive the Lizard and may be in my F-150 so I can get back in time if this guy covers me.

Sorry guys :( I still want to make good on those T-shirts if possible!!!! :D
I'll come to see the BEAST in person if you can't make it, but hope you can find a way to make it either way.

mattgw86

OK, I'm gonna be leaving here within the next hour or so. I'll be in my camaro and I have a friend who also wants to check out the green trucks.

See yall there!!!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks