• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisian SS rally.. june 26th -- 28th

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
address is 41085 holland Road Ponchatoula la 70454 home number is 985 386 0540 some are coming on friday afternoon. some on sat. someone told me that he would be coming sat morning with some dounuts i cant remember who. so we are open for business sort of anytime friday on. i am planning on 130 for lunch... i have a pray set up for that time but if you late that is ok. better late than never... hoping we have a super time .

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
today i talked with the head mechanic at the local guard unit. he told me he is coming and hopes they let him bring the newest... lastest... 9something wrecker. wow i told him please.... please.... pretty please. would love to see that one up close. looking forward to having a super time :-D

frodobaggins

I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it
I'm about to lose control and I think I like it

You guys better stop me before I take my shirt off.

littlebob

I should be there around 10:00AM. Because my son's drill dates have been changed, do to a new Staff member, My Wife and Daughter may show up later to bring the male child around 13:00. That means we may have two more eaters for the Bar-B-Que.

wehring

Goods available

Bringing some goods to sell...

CBC for M105
100% G20 tires on factory deuce wheels
M1076 (20x10) wheels converted to deuce pattern

Justin

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
ok we need a complete head count please. send a pm to me please so we can get the number so i can post it here for everyone to know how much food/items to bring. jessica (head counter) says thanks . the shirts are coming this week so tomorrow ill have a complete price list.

mattgw86

Well, bad news for me... The job I'm working is going over schedule, and we picked up another one. Looks like I'm gonna be in Houston till some time next week. :cry:

I was really looking forward to meeting some of yall and checking out some trucks. Unfortunately, I need money, so I'll be out here a while.

frodobaggins

Well, bad news for me... The job I'm working is going over schedule, and we picked up another one. Looks like I'm gonna be in Houston till some time next week. :cry:

I was really looking forward to meeting some of yall and checking out some trucks. Unfortunately, I need money, so I'll be out here a while.
The rally isn't until the 26th, or did you mean the following week ?

wehring

Houston

If you are in Houston give me a call. I will be building another bobber this weekend. You are welcome to stop by.

Justin
979 997 3112

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
i got a close head count and looks like around 40 ss members along with around 20 local vets and other mil interested guys. so we can adjust the food amounts for that many. i added the big white lettered www.steelsoldiers.com on front of shirt and with the od green color it brought the price up some.. 13.00 will cover all but the xxl that is 15.00 . i have ordered the porti pots that are 100.00 for 2 for the weekend so if anyone wants to chip in for that expense that would be appreciated. it is going to be warm but i have plenty of fans for the tents and for the carport area. we will have the food inside with some chairs on the carport . but there are a limited amount of chairs so please bring some extras please. the area around the pond is shaded so it is cooler . parking will be on the side and in the back yard. but front yard will be roped off. neighbor has a big field also that we can use if its dry. or i have the 4 acres down the road about 200 yards. there is a couple small stores around the area with some bigger grocery stores in town. about 5 miles away. large bulk ice machine just up the road less than a mile. ill have a pickup left out for ice runs if needed. and if it gets way to hot we will just move inside as i have a large house so please dont think much about the heat wave we have been having. lunch is scheduled at 130 with a prayer by my boss who is a vet from the early 60s and loves army trucks. so lets have a great time and we will be considering a earlier date next year so its not as hot .... haha

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks