• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisian SS rally.. june 26th -- 28th

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
lloyd try to hook a ride. we will make you feel right at home. got some vets that are foaming to see some old iron. will have coffie made , cold beer, and the light on

poppop

Thanks PP for the offer and Tim for the welcome. Our produce bussiness here on the farm is in full swing and theres no way I can get away. Wish I could. Thanks again!!

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
CAMMO NET NEEDED!!!!!!

Anybody headed to the rally that has cammo netting and poles for sale or trade please bring some.
My buddy raises koi and gold fish in outside ponds and the fishhawks and herrons are eating into his profit margin.
It is against the law to shoot them so he needs a non-lethal defense system.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Well Tim...I have good news and bad news:

Good: Both of my tractors w/landolls have snagged missions for Friday = $$$$$:jumpin:

Bad : I have no way to bring the armor...so...looks like ya get to see the FAV again!:|

We will try to arrive at your Royal Palace around noon(ish) your time:not worthy:

Things got dangerous when I found them simlies and learn to post pics (sorta)

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
not a problem pappa. today i was told that another person couldnt make it but is droppin off his gama goat for all to see. and also a ford 1943 jeep. painted yellow but a nice one. going over the list i have GE with cake n samiches.... frodo with red beans n rice...... wehring with drinks tx hamburgers. BBQ pit........ trailboss with melons..... little bob with hamburger and hot dog buns.... WM with paper wear and bama's wedding cookies... kendrio with potatp salad.... jim herderson with hot dogs... hafltract with deer sausage.... i think we missed baked beans .. so if anyone wants to bring them or anything else that we missed . just shout out. it rained here about 2 inches.. grass really needed that. . so hopefully it will cool off some... :-D

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
oh as long as you bring them cookies your ok. yes big meal is saturday with blessing of the BBQ at 130 thanks bryan for chipping in. jessica picked up the t shirts today looks great.... it looking like we might have some cooler temps . hope so anyway

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
nice looking your getting ready for sure . the weather here has cooled some. but there is a very large shade area around the pond so we will be A OK this weekend. gama goat arrived today

littlebob

Hopefully it cools off this weekend. It was 99 driving into work today.:roll:
Got to work today and the crackheads had stolen the condensing units for the A/C.
Maybe today was training for this weekend! I'm borrowing a trailer from a friend tonight to bring the shelter thingy. Got an extra spring seat that needs new canvas and some TLC if anyone is is interested that I can bring but don't want to have to load up too much junk if no one needs it. I will try to get some extra ice from the ice machine at work to bring also. If anyone is interested in the seat call me at 225-268-2055.

littlebob

We have been delayed again tim. won't leave Columbus til around noonish...still be there before dark though
Let us know once you do get on the road. I only plan on being there a few hours before and after the 13:50 window. I may stay later to meet you if it won't be too late. My daughter will be doing one of her first hwy trips(w/trailer) and we need to be home before dark.

timntrucks

Steel Soldiers Supporter
little bob he is meaning friday night coming in.. 73m819 is looking for anyone coming in from the west so he can hook up with the convly ezfeed you are coming in on friday also. shout back so ron can hook up. he knows the way to my place so that might make it easier TIm

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks