• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 1031 Farm Contact Service Truck

jets1959

Thanks, I already checked three times visually and manually but will look again. What were you prying againest? I don't want to pry againest the valve covers. What valve was glogging? :cool:

jets1959

i think i just poped loose with a bar against the head! :grin:
Sorry this has been so long for an update. I used my engine hoist and had the front tires off the ground before it finally broke loose. All the bolts were out I don't know what they used on the gaskets but I sure could use some for other things that will be installed once and left on forever. Got it all back together and it runs great had to changethe vacuum pump out and now the trans. shifts like is suppose to. Thanks for your help.:beer:

b4thundr

hi guys! i'm still here! i thought i would pop in and give ya an update. were in the process of planting and have been busy! No major break downs so the service truck has not been called into service too much, which would be a good thing! LOL anyway i took a pic the other day thought i would share it...

Attachments

b4thundr

yup! when you run air tools its just not enough with the signal tank, so i took one off a old plow truck at the scrap yard and added it to the air stream, its better but could use another one, or a faster air compressor.

1956_4x4

I plumbed in a tank out of another 1031. I just took the brackets and hardware and mounted it right above the factory tank. It looks like it came that way.

Smitty