• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m1102 trailer mods

sgthawk

This is not my trailer but a great idea on how to mount an awning. In my case am planing on building an exocage around the topper to support a roof top tend and the awning.
image.jpg

sgthawk

I finally figured out how I was going to build the cage to support a roof top tent. My main concern was that I wanted the cage to be removable. I ended up building tube brackets that the round 1 3/4 cage tubing could slide into and be pined.
image.jpg

Last edited:

TXFirefighter

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The Picture in post #21. Do you happen to know who has that trailer as I am interested to see how he shortened the sides of the canvas and put in the holes to retain it to the trailer...

trailer is coming right along! I cant say enough about how much I enjoy these old military trailers, they are so robust and handy. We use ours for almost everything and they haul way more than rated. I really like the awning idea