• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M146 RV Conversion

RAYZER

Yes Sir! A few upgrades.
Paint finished including black stars, 20' awning installed,
and bench cushions made.
I've had some good use out of this trailer, So far this rig has been on two Ga rally 900 mile round trips and two Fl Richloam Rally 180 mile round trips!
uploadfromtaptalk1355349148993.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355349174461.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355349222652.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355349246200.jpguploadfromtaptalk1355349296616.jpg

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I saw this at the 12SSGAR, all I can say is OUTSTANDING, AWESOME, and these adjitives are a UNDERSTATEMENT.

Sorry about the spelling, have not upgraded yet so spell check works.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
There was a pee in the shower thread, wonder if that is connected to this latest 146 build subject.

Clay James

What kind of cover did you use on the dinette seats? I like the table too. This is just like what I have envisioned for my 109 dinette. Cool seeing one done.

RAYZER

What kind of cover did you use on the dinette seats? I like the table too. This is just like what I have envisioned for my 109 dinette. Cool seeing one done.
Yes Sir. The material i used is synthetic and just looks like leather,cost around 22.00 per yard.I do some upholstery and have a commercial sewing machine so i was able to make the covers.
The table top is made from cork flooring with stair nose for the border.

G-Force

I HATE YOU RAYZER!!!!!!!!
Now I'm seriously thinking of not using my trailer as a shop to work out of next to my truck but making it into a camper........And converting my Deuce into a tractor........This "Hobby" gets more complicated every day......aua

SteveKuhn

Mike, Mike, Mike: Why do that to your truck when tractors are going for such reasonable prices? There's gotta be enough room in those lanes for another piece. Besides, you'd have more to wrench on.

Steve

RAYZER

I HATE YOU RAYZER!!!!!!!!
Now I'm seriously thinking of not using my trailer as a shop to work out of next to my truck but making it into a camper........And converting my Deuce into a tractor........This "Hobby" gets more complicated every day......aua
That sounds like a good plan to me Mike!!
Is it a m146 trailer that you have?

I am an inabeler!:)