• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M35 block heaters- who was selling them?

Bighurt

??

I am interested to know why you would want it without the cord? What options does that give you?

Oh, I agree - Amazon was cheapest and fastest!
What? That doesn't make sense to you?

LOL

I already have a y cord for an in line or in tank fuel heater. They take the same plug. However my M35 only has one fuel tank...

It was just a though I doubt they come without the cord and if so it's probably the same price...

1redgmc

What? That doesn't make sense to you?

LOL

I already have a y cord for an in line or in tank fuel heater. They take the same plug. However my M35 only has one fuel tank...

It was just a though I doubt they come without the cord and if so it's probably the same price...
Ah, that does make sense! The block heater I got from Amazon has a removable power cord. Maybe that is what you are seeking?

Bighurt

Ah, that does make sense! The block heater I got from Amazon has a removable power cord. Maybe that is what you are seeking?
Yeah but they still sell the cord in the kit...

The Duece is mothballed atm. Next year it won't so I have all summer ti get her ready. I have a few plans...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks